Will Smith Stockton Slaps Chris Rock at the Oscars

ZPx1cva5-LDIN-1.gif

Due to celebrities struggling with their emotions and attacking our presenters, we at the Oscars have decided to ensure assault is very unlikely at the next awards.
timothy-poole-thug.jpg

Real or fake I’m not watching the oscars next year fuck watching a bunch of celebs suck each other off,

Lol what a scumbag you wouldn’t be saying this to anyones wife with that condition without getting your face smashed in .

Dude its a fucking black tie event where jokes are told about people in the audience. You do understand the difference between comedy and insults thrown on the street right?

Dude its a fucking black tie event where jokes are told about people in the audience. You do understand the difference between comedy and insults thrown on the street right?
there is no business for making fun of a hair loss condition. This isn't a comedy central roast. Will Smith still overreacted of course because any violence is unacceptable at an Awards show. Should handle it backstage like a real man.

i dont condone violence BUT comedy does NOT get a pass for rude cruel or demeaning material. im tacitly ok with comedians getting their shit pushed in since they provide no real value to humanity that requires being cunts.

These guys are taking it as if a random walks past them in Walmart carpark and insults their wife after a chemo session.

It's a fucking hair style she chose at a black tie event sitting on the front row with Chris Rock as the presenter. What the fuck.

Nothing wrong with an open relationship if that's what both parties want. The issue here seems to be that Jada wanted it and Will didn't but he bowed down and went along with it anyways. It's a failure to stick up for himself and set boundaries.

I have no problem if a couple wants to try this out for themselves but let's be real. Some things are just universal laws. Your significant other having passionate sex with someone else is nothing to celebrate over and declare progressive ideologies Some things just are like not wanting your significant other to get pounded by another dude

WTF is wrong with you. Nobody made her come sit front row with her head bald, she chose to do that and the joke that was told was light, it was LIGHT in terms of comedians jokes. My God, she is lucky as hell that wasn't Patrice O'Neil.

Or Rickey Gervais...you know damn right Rickey would have went there

These guys are taking it as if a random walks past them in Walmart carpark and insults there wife after a chemo session.

It's a fucking hair style she chose at a black tie event sitting on the front row with Chris Rock as the presenter. What the fuck.
Im convinces the only people shilling for Will Smith right now are the ones who can relate to him if you catch my drift.

I get having sympathy for the wife (I actually do too) but its comedy and tbh that wasnt even that harsh of a joke. And obviously none of it condones violence. Just call Him out backstage and settle it like adults. Slapping him While hes working in front of all of his managers, employers, and the world is absolutely juvenile.

i dont condone violence BUT comedy does NOT get a pass for rude cruel or demeaning material. im tacitly ok with comedians getting their shit pushed in since they provide no real value to humanity that requires being cunts.
Some comedy plays the role of the court jester; saying things that people know to be true but could never say in a normal setting. This though wasn't such a case; still I do not think Will should have acted the way he did. Shoulda just brushed it off.

there is no business for making fun of a hair loss condition. This isn't a comedy central roast. Will Smith still overreacted of course because any violence is unacceptable at an Awards show. Should handle it backstage like a real man.

So what you are saying is, you don't mind violence, its G.I. Jane jokes that bother you. <45>

Back