Elections Will Trump be on the primary and/or general ballot? (SCOTUS says Trump will remain 9-0)

9-0. Charlie Brownshirts really thought they were going to connect with the football on this one

Lmao it’s not MY argument. I didn’t invent it FFS.
He is charged with breaking a multitude of laws. If you want to know which ones, go read the Jack Smith and GA indictments.
There is a large amount of evidence against him. If you want to know what it is, go read the indictments, and while you’re at it, read about the testimony involved in the guilty pleas of his co-conspirators.

Talking to an troll like you is always a waste of time; doubly so when you want me to write a wall of text summarizing readily-available information.
So go do your homework.

It's the basis of his DC and GA indictments. I don't see how you missed it but you have to do a little bit of the legwork yourself.

They're indictments bro. Don't look silly now laughing it away and then continue to say he hasn't been charged with "insurrection". {<shrug}
So you two scholars seem to think indictment = evidence. That's not how things work even when it comes to an orange man who haunts your nightmares <Lmaoo>

So you two scholars seem to think indictment = evidence. That's not how things work even when it comes to an orange man who haunts your nightmares <Lmaoo>
Don't look like a dummy. There's evidence and there are also guilty pleas. Take a fucking minute to use Google.

GTFOH. You're a cult member. LOL! <36>
Nah I just like the idea of being able to choose the right man for the job even if he has a closet full of skeletons. Try applying your views universally, would you ban every candidate with a shady past? If someone toppled a foreign government would that meet your threshold? I'm not American btw, if you were assuming I am.

This is true, a felon serving time could theoretically become president. Their cell mate wouldn’t be allowed to vote, though. Thanks to Trump we all now realize this is actually possible. What a time to be alive.
I bet you previously thought a felony conviction was enough. I know I did.

Hey, even if you don't like the guy, he's exposing a lot of cracks in the system.

Knew this clown wouldn't be able to control herself and not make an idiot out of herself

God... she looks like every obsessive psycho ex-girlfriend we've all had the pleasure of dating

I'm on a flight so the tweet took a bit of time to load but I already knew who you were talking about just based off your words. That lady has brainrot.

Don't look like a dummy. There's evidence and there are also guilty pleas. Take a fucking minute to use Google.
So when asked for evidence you say "the indictment", showing you don't understand what "indictment" or "evidence" means and now your crying "go to Google and search for yourself! I can't possibly show you what convinced me of his guilt!"

Guilty pleas from other people aren't evidence of Trump's guilt.

Nah I just like the idea of being able to choose the right man for the job even if he has a closet full of skeletons. Try applying your views universally, would you ban every candidate with a shady past? If someone toppled a foreign government would that meet your threshold? I'm not American btw, if you were assuming I am.
The most important quality in a politician is integrity. I'll never vote for a conman that will sway with the wind in whichever direction his fortunes take him. It's rare but there are true altruists and philanthropists in the world. Hopefully your own government isn't full of criminals but I'm at least glad you can't vote here saying things like that.

So when asked for evidence you say "the indictment", showing you don't understand what "indictment" or "evidence" means and now your crying "go to Google and search for yourself! I can't possibly show you what convinced me of his guilt!"

Guilty pleas from other people aren't evidence of Trump's guilt.
Ok... <YeahOKJen>

I bet you previously thought a felony conviction was enough. I know I did.

Hey, even if you don't like the guy, he's exposing a lot of cracks in the system.
You got me there, and I can’t argue with that my man.

The most important quality in a politician is integrity. I'll never vote for a conman that will sway with the wind in whichever direction his fortunes take him. It's rare but there are true altruists and philanthropists in the world. Hopefully your own government isn't full of criminals but I'm at least glad you can't vote here saying things like that.
My friend, the vast majority of politicians are conmen following their fortunes with no integrity. For some reason politics is like a magnet to these people. I did a bit of work for a municipal candidate once and found it out real quick - even at that level where you would expect the least degrees of separation from normal people. I think if you try to keep your maxim you will end up voting for no one at all.

Because it literally was, and the entirety of Supreme Court agrees. But hey, some worthless troll on Sherdog thinks otherwise, so it's a wash I guess, LOL.

And some douche on the board pretends Trump hasn't done anything worthy of being excluded from office.

Some of you lackies set your bar acceptance really fucking low man. I guess you would vote for almost anyone.

If you are going to call me blind can you do me the courtesy of letting me know what I can't see? What do you think Trump did thats so bad that you think its justified to make it illegal to vote for him? How many politicians do we vote for without thinking twice that they are murderers?

Should a state have the right to remove a murderer from the ballot for president? I can certainly understand the sentiment for not allowing them on the ballot.

You Trump folks have a really low bar.

My friend, the vast majority of politicians are conmen following their fortunes with no integrity. For some reason politics is like a magnet to these people. I did a bit of work for a municipal candidate once and found it out real quick - even at that level where you would expect the least degrees of separation from normal people. I think if you try to keep your maxim you will end up voting for no one at all.
I complain about that a lot. All politicians aren't crooks but more will be if people succumb to the idea that they're all corrupt. Hey at least we agree it's an uphill battle.

Should a state have the right to remove a murderer from the ballot for president? I can certainly understand the sentiment for not allowing them on the ballot.

You Trump folks have a really low bar.
It sucks I cant disagree with a position on the ethics of political candidacy without getting called a Trump baddie by multiple people lol At least this time its in the realm of politics. A week ago I was trying to talk about the Russian housing market and I started getting a bunch of passive aggressive people saying I was "enabling Putin" lol

I complain about that a lot. All politicians aren't crooks but more will be if people succumb to the idea that they're all corrupt. Hey at least we agree it's an uphill battle.
When I zoom out and try to take a historical view of everything I feel like we are simply the newest failed system that will get a lot worse long before it gets better. But I do like to think it will get better, maybe our grandkids will see it in their lifetime.

It sucks I cant disagree with a position on the ethics of political candidacy without getting called a Trump baddie by multiple people lol At least this time its in the realm of politics. A week ago I was trying to talk about the Russian housing market and I started getting a bunch of passive aggressive people saying I was "enabling Putin" lol
You seem like a nice guy. It's a shame you're such a big asshole... {<shrug}

:p

When I zoom out and try to take a historical view of everything I feel like we are simply the newest failed system that will get a lot worse long before it gets better. But I do like to think it will get better, maybe our grandkids will see it in their lifetime.
Hopefully but they will reap what we sow. I hope the US is still the land of the free for them and Don Jr. isn't the President for Life after TR7MP dies. <6>

HeadCheese is a batshit crazy poster.

Back