• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Windy proline 16 oz brown

Petinju13

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
photo.jpg
[/IMG]

photo5.jpg
[/IMG]

photo4.jpg
[/IMG]

photo3.jpg
[/IMG]

photo2.jpg
[/IMG]

photo1.jpg
[/IMG]

short review

awesome brown leather
best wrist protection (long cuff)
best padding
far better than my 14 oz boon and fairtex bgv 1

i bought the glove from Muay Thai Shorts, MMA Shorts, Boxing Gloves and T-Shirts (best store for windys brand, excellent customer service )

feel free to ask any question hehe

Last edited:
Those are PIMP! I may have to get some

i love this glove....more than i expected :icon_chee

haven't thought much of windy gloves in the past (hated the thumbs), but those gloves are freakin' amazing!!!

I had a pair of these in 12oz, they were nice gloves but i found that they absorbed too much sweat because the leather is almost like suede and even though i aired them out, they began to stink after a while.

So whilst they are very nice looking gloves they aren't very practical.

Those looks sick, I like the vintage look, but the logos look getto. I would be concern if the leather had a suede finish as I sweat a lot.

feel free to ask any question hehe

How's the thumb compared to your other gloves, and compared to the winning? How's the padding the best - is it softer or denser? How does the padding compare to that of winning? How's the weight - do they feel heavy or light for 16 oz? Does the palm padding hinder your ability to make a fist? How much did they cost you? Are you using them for muay thai or boxing?

I must say these gloves look a lot more sexy in Windy's promotional photos than in yours, but the wrist support looks fantastic.

How's the thumb compared to your other gloves, and compared to the winning? How's the padding the best - is it softer or denser? How does the padding compare to that of winning? How's the weight - do they feel heavy or light for 16 oz? Does the palm padding hinder your ability to make a fist? How much did they cost you? Are you using them for muay thai or boxing?

I must say these gloves look a lot more sexy in Windy's promotional photos than in yours, but the wrist support looks fantastic.

the padding more softer than my 14 oz bgv 1 fairtex and i can make a perfect fist with this glove

These look awesome which is a surprise seeing as the catalog/official photo makes them look kind of bad.

which is more snug/tighter comfortable fit
Boon gloves or Proline/climacool windy?
and which is better?

what do you make of the extra padding used in the palm?

are those Winnings also 16oz? The Windys look very wide in comparison

also where did you get them? Im not sure if the US versions of Windy are different than the European version

which is more snug/tighter comfortable fit
Boon gloves or Proline/climacool windy?
and which is better?

windy proline more tighter fit than boon gloves
i prefer windy for wrist protection

what do you make of the extra padding used in the palm?

are those Winnings also 16oz? The Windys look very wide in comparison

also where did you get them? Im not sure if the US versions of Windy are different than the European version

i dont know why they make extra padding used in the palm but i think it help protect the wrist part..
that 14 oz winning
i get the glove from Muay Thai Shorts, MMA Shorts, Boxing Gloves and T-Shirts
the company run by dutch guy and base in thailand

if u live in europe the glove send from netherland

i dont know why they make extra padding used in the palm but i think it help protect the wrist part..
that 14 oz winning
i get the glove from Muay Thai Shorts, MMA Shorts, Boxing Gloves and T-Shirts
the company run by dutch guy and base in thailand

if u live in europe the glove send from netherland

I could be wrong, but, I was told the padding on the wrist was to prevent bone damage if you parry/block kicks.

I tried the proline/clima cool today, Nope they're not as snug/tight fit as Boons. I can confirm that

Back