Windy Proline Boxing Gloves

Around 6/7 months ago i believe,i made a thread about these European market Windy gloves.
Askin if anyone has ever been able to check em out or even read a review on them somewhere.No one answered.
Glad someone on here has finally picked them up :)

I have the clima cool version which I think is the same but the palm has better ventilation ( like the top king air gloves). I'm a smaller guy and find the clima cool version fit much better with wraps. I have used them without wraps and it does feel okay, but my hands are just too small. I think the padding is too stiff for sparring, but I haven't really broken them in yet. I feel that the gloves are too big. Can you compare to Fairtex bgv1 or another mt style glove? I have the 16 oz gloves btw

Could compare them to the Fairtex BGV-5 super sparring glove since that's the only MT type glove that I have. The padding is basically the same. The Windy 12 oz gloves look more like 14 oz gloves but they feel pretty light. They have better ventilation as well. Quality wise the Fairtex is better though and they feel a lot more comfortable. The wrist support is also a bit better because of the extra wide velcro strap.

Windy gloves are great. The comfort is solid and they are a good glove all around. The 1 problem I have is that the lining on the inside wore out pretty quick. everything else has held up great (3 years and still hitting). I remember when I 1st got them, they were a bit stiff, but that doesn't last too long.

They look like nice gloves. Glad Windy came out with a sparring glove that isn't as stiff as their other ones.

Back