Shoop Winners Revealed. International Shoop League Season 10 Round 1 Voting Thread

Vote for you 6 favorite shoops. You get 6 votes. You can change your vote.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Badger and fried chicken bump.

yq2k1mh.png
Honey badger don’t care! Honey badger be like this is my fried chicken!

Breaking news from Purp News Network.

With just one day left to vote or maybe 2 the Shoop race is going down to the wire! Or maybe it isn’t. I haven’t checked. Voters are guffawing. It could be a critical condition. Our fact checkers are looking up the word as we speak. Be sure to vote.

Stay tuned to PNN for more breaking news!

Looking forward to your interview with the winner after the event! :)

hK9Xx67.jpg

How she didn't break her neck or worse is quite the mystery.
Oh yeah, that could've snapped her neck right then & there. Interestingly, in my search I've seen this happen to many unsuspecting women on the ice. I mean, you gotta be one with the dude lifting you because he literally has your life in his hands when he's balancing on fooking ice skates while holding you over his head.

Being young, athletic & likely stretched out and warmed up at the time... is probably the only thing that saved them, and hopefully ongoing spine issues won't linger. I feel old football & wrestling injuries from many decades ago when I waz a kid... to this day. I don't fooking talk about it to most, but it's a silent secret to those of us who have damaged our bodies in our early years and are now (finally) working to properly strengthen these old damaged woundz that weren't properly recovered after the original injury.

Back