Shoop WINNERS REVEALED!! Non Gif Shoop Contest v6 (Round 1) Voting Thread "RED"

8 votes total between the two threads. (Not 8 votes per thread.) You can change your votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Doesn't that cost money tho?

I think it's relatively cheap

I use the cracked version

eeAJa60.jpg

I will buy it for sure, but right now 50$ dollars is a ton of money in Brazil.

I think it's relatively cheap

I use the cracked version

eeAJa60.jpg

I will buy it for sure, but right now 50$ dollars is a ton of money in Brazil.

It's 76$ Aus

I could save up some money for it

Also, I'm gonna start practising on my Wacom tablet, it would take a while but my art style will get used to it

lol

Thank you! I wanted to use the orange and teal look for contrast, but flipped it to do something a little different. Then I tried to make it look like an old movie poster or VHS cover. It's crazy how much you can improve a shoop by tweaking your colors, contrast, etc. The post-production, basically. This was my shoop before I started fiddling with it:
1597786709659.png

BINGO to the red part. That's where you can change the look and feel of the whole thing.

I thought I was the only one

r9TptTb.gif

@MacGregor is a phone shooper too. He was B11
aWTsoy1.jpg

You need a Wacom Intuos tablet

61sqYyrPOzL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

I'm a mouse person. I have a Monoprice Tablet but I just don't have room on my desk for it, so I never use it.

Well... Looks like I am gonna be competing in the Alternative after all

if that's the case, I'm going in ready

@Myrddin Wild I wish you luck buddy

and same goes to @Zebra Cheeks and the other alt shoop champs out there

@bigwaverider I'll see you at the finals

It's all good bud... I'll make a shoop for the 2nd round whether it makes it or not into the contest. If nothing else, I'll just post it in the body of the thread. The beauty of these shoop competitions isn't in the final result, but in the journey itself. iow... It's not about where I place or even if I'm in it... it's about having a good excuse to hang out & fuck around with some cool folks for a while.

This has been my pov all along, no matter where I placed. It's always nice to have one that runs out ahead of the pack or to get a lot of votes n stuff, but it isn't necessary for me to enjoy myself.

Doesn't it cost money tho?

They have 50% off deals all the time dude keep an eye out for it. I got Clip Studio for £20 I'm in the UK and it's worth every penny. Hell, it's worth it just for the G-Pen feature it's amazing for inking drawings.

The brushes have so many customizable features too, it's a really good program for drawing especially for comic style stuff.

They have 50% off deals all the time dude keep an eye out for it. I got Clip Studio for £20 I'm in the UK and it's worth every penny. Hell, it's worth it just for the G-Pen feature it's amazing for inking drawings.

The brushes have so many customizable features too, it's a really good program for drawing especially for comic style stuff.

I bookmarked it, so I'm gonna try saving every dollar i get

I'm announcing I'm not going to be in the alternative

Sry if I let you down
1tao7o.jpg

Back