**WINNERS REVEALED** Shooper Of The Year ***********POLL ADDED********/Shoop Dat 2018.

2018 Shooper Of The Year (2 votes)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
giphy.gif

lol
200.gif

Damn, did you just vote for me so that you would have something to complain about?

Because if so, my plan worked ;D
I’m playing the victim angle here, lulling you all to a false sense of security before unleashing teh smeeshing at ISL.

If no-one votes for the no votes soon, I'm changing my votes, those suckers have got enough, everyone deserves at least one vote.

#allshooperslivesmatter

If no-one votes for the no votes soon, I'm changing my votes, those suckers have got enough, everyone deserves at least one vote.

#allshooperslivesmatter
Poll should probably be closed at this point. It's embarrassing lol

Edit:

I hadn't voted yet but just gave my vote to someone who didn't have any because anyone who has contributed to shoop threads deserves at least 1 vote imo. I gave the other one to myself because i'm a selfish asshole lol.

Bigwaverider would have gotten my vote though. But 1 more or 1 less isn't going to make a difference for him.

Last edited:
Poll should probably be closed at this point. It's embarrassing lol

Edit:

I hadn't voted yet but just gave my vote to someone who didn't have any because anyone who has contributed to shoop threads deserves at least 1 vote imo. I gave the other one to myself because i'm a selfish asshole lol.

Bigwaverider would have gotten my vote though. But 1 more or 1 less isn't going to make a difference for him.

I just changed mine, the guys I voted for are bums anyway, they never make anything good. Someone just needs to come through for chaka now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back