• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Winning MS-600 Black Review/with photos

I wouldn't get winnings for bag work... sparring yes, bag work... seems like an expensive investment... I guess thats just me, not knocking you for doing that. I would get the Rival D3o's for bag work if I wanted an expensive bag glove... they some some little 10oz'ers that look sweet, hopefully there will be a review soon. Intelli-Shock compact bag gloves - IntelliShock - Rival Boxing Gear Inc.

The RB50s don't offer much protection at all, they are fun to use on mitts, but if you are hitting a hard heavy bag you will pay for it. Now for the same money I can highly recommend the RB1 gloves, I had those years ago and they were awesome. The D3O is too thin, and with the minimal foam padding the overall protection is very low. Also, on the back of the hand it has a nice spandex liner, but on the palm side there is a nylon mesh in the wrist, palm and even where your finger tips are, so they can be a little annoying/uncomfortable at first.

you should do a review! I think BigCP hated them

'I only paid for it' as mentioned by BigCP when I didn't hit the heavy bag precisely. Other than that, whenever I snap my punches and turn my hands appropriately I have no problems. They have a nice pop, but are not too forgiveable.

They are small gloves after all and might not be for everyone. For me, I do not use them as my everyday bag gloves, but they are good to have in the mix.

I do use mine all the time, but I remember a few people complaining about hand problems, and IMO they are the ones that will have a hard time with the RB50s.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsalaanx
Back