• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Winning MS-600 Black Review/with photos

I see a lot of pro fighters with their Winnings customized that way. How much does that cost?

i was at the Winning-USA store 2 weeks ago to pick up my head gear.. which is awesome by the way.. Kazumichi said that screen printing is free, but if you want it embroidered it costs a extra.

Does anyone know if small orders from Winning are shipped from their USA office or from Japan? I'm thinking about ordering some of their handwraps, but i don't want to pay for shipping from japan for an order that small.

I see a lot of pro fighters with their Winnings customized that way. How much does that cost?

for attach embroidered name it cost $55 for printing name it's free and for custom glove (colour etc) it cost 30% more expensive than regular price

just received my new winning glove ms-500 and ms-600 :icon_chee

168902_1785764161875_1172655047_32068892_4867549_n.jpg

IMG00157-20110126-0319.jpg

These are awesome! Well done.

Great looking gloves there! Nice to see more Winning reviews on the boards.

Great looking gloves there! Nice to see more Winning reviews on the boards.

Are you planning on getting a pair in the near future?? mind if I grab an extra so we can split shipping cost??

i was at the Winning-USA store 2 weeks ago to pick up my head gear.. which is awesome by the way.. Kazumichi said that screen printing is free, but if you want it embroidered it costs a extra.

Do they accept walk ins? and what is the inventory like?

Do they accept walk ins? and what is the inventory like?

They do accept walk in's but you have to make an appt. Because Kazumichi usually doesn't stay in the store all day. The store is kinda small, but they do have mostly everything there. Headgear, lace up gloves, velcro gloves, hand wraps, etc etc

IMAG0003.jpg

Thanks for your help! Went to the shop and picked up my fg 2900 and couldnt be happier with it! I broke my nose about 2 months ago and needed to get a headgear with better nose protection but didnt want the fg 5000. I cant give this thing enough praise, the fit and protection is second to none compared to ones that ive tried in the past

Just ordered the same color, size online (before the price jump). Does it have contrast stitching, or is it all black? Also, what's your head measurements?

IMAG0003.jpg

Thanks for your help! Went to the shop and picked up my fg 2900 and couldnt be happier with it! I broke my nose about 2 months ago and needed to get a headgear with better nose protection but didnt want the fg 5000. I cant give this thing enough praise, the fit and protection is second to none compared to ones that ive tried in the past

Last edited:
Just ordered the same color, size online (before the price jump). Does it have contrast stitching, or is it all black? Also, what's you're head measurements?

No contrasting stitching just straight black. my head measurement 22.5. At first i was gonna order the medium but i happened to be in the area so stopped by the show room. Good thing i did cuz it was way too small and i picked up the large

Thanks for the response. My dome's at 23" and was debating on getting an XL instead of an L (even though based on the size chart I'm an L), because all the other headgear I've owned I had to get an XL just to get them to fit right. Hopefully the L I ordered works out.

Straight black, that works for me, although I saw these photos online and I thought the contrast stitching would be cool too.

BG

BG

No contrasting stitching just straight black. my head measurement 22.5. At first i was gonna order the medium but i happened to be in the area so stopped by the show room. Good thing i did cuz it was way too small and i picked up the large

Nice pictures. I wish I coulda pulled the trigger on a pair of the lace up gloves. I just cant justify dropping a few hundred on a set of gloves when I already have too much gear to pack into my Datsusara duffle bag, and that thing is huge. I love my head gear though. Sucks they are raising their prices.

Just checked the updated prices. Ouch, bought my 10oz's just in time!

yea just checked the prices as well. Looks like I won't be getting any winning gear unless I win the lotto.

Seriously geez 350 dollars for 16 ozers!Yup there goes my hopes of every owning a pair

They do accept walk in's but you have to make an appt. Because Kazumichi usually doesn't stay in the store all day. The store is kinda small, but they do have mostly everything there. Headgear, lace up gloves, velcro gloves, hand wraps, etc etc

And the best way is to call him up right? Hope he's in LA when I will be there.

I wouldn't get winnings for bag work... sparring yes, bag work... seems like an expensive investment... I guess thats just me, not knocking you for doing that. I would get the Rival D3o's for bag work if I wanted an expensive bag glove... they some some little 10oz'ers that look sweet, hopefully there will be a review soon. Intelli-Shock compact bag gloves - IntelliShock - Rival Boxing Gear Inc.

I have a pair of these and they are great...they do force you to be precise though.

All around, fun gloves to have

Back