• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Winning NG-2 Knuckle Guards w/ pics

You bastard I was going to get the red 16oz in laces!!! I'd rather see more pics of the gloves than the knuckle guards, just sayin. haha

You bastard I was going to get the red 16oz in laces!!! I'd rather see more pics of the gloves than the knuckle guards, just sayin. haha

Yeah just thought I'd throw them in there, you know......for comparison. ;-p

100% agreed.

I've been using these and they are fantastic.

I was actually having knuckle issues with my 20oz everlast pro leather training gloves, until I added the these winning ng-2 guards.

Last edited:
100% agreed.

I've been using these and they are fantastic.

I was actually having knuckle issues with my 20oz everlast pro leather training gloves, until I added the these winning ng-2 guards.

Yeah I saw you mention your like for them in another thread. For $15 they are outstanding. If people knew how good they were they'd be selling like hotcakes for anyone who trains stand-up.

Oh well, more for you and me. :D

Interesting I've been having knuckle problems so im gonna order a pair and give it a try.

how much was shipping ?

Don't know, they came with the rest of my order. If you just bought a single pair I don't think shipping would be much. $5-$10 maybe? Then again, as an Aussie thats ridiculously cheap. I know you US guys don't like paying over a couple of bucks to ship anything.

Do they shift at all under your wraps?

Surprisingly no. The trick is to wrap as much you need to- to fill the hand compartment of your glove. If you left any space they might shift a bit I suspect.

hey can you take a pic of the lining in your winnings? I can't seem to get my camera to focus.

hey can you take a pic of the lining in your winnings? I can't seem to get my camera to focus.

did you turn the "macro" setting on? so that you can take close up shots. The icon looks kinda like a flower, usually.

I tired that too brotha. I think my camera is going kaput! I was trying to get close ups of the lining and the tags of my lace up Winnings but my camera isn't cooperating. Can someone help a brotha out? :)

i ordered these 2 weeks ago and i haven't heard a word from winning. i know someone else was having issue with them as well.

anyone hear from them lately??

received mine without any problems...id just give them a little time

I took a bunch of pictures when I first received my gear. Youll find what youre asking for.

Winning Gear pictures by hamad_aj - Photobucket

Also, for whoever is thinking about how the NG-2 look like when worn under wraps, youll find a couple of pics that I took while wearing the NG-2 with Winning VL-B handwraps.

:icon_chee

Are the NG-2 available from Winning USA? I'd love to pick some up.

so, just a heads up. i WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ordering anything from winning. its been a month and a half and i haven't received anything nor have i had any response from them.

so, just a heads up. i WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ordering anything from winning. its been a month and a half and i haven't received anything nor have i had any response from them.

That's weird, no reply. I can understand nothing being received due to the situation in Japan at the moment though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsalaanx
Back