Wins split decision, wants title shot

Chronicsonic

chocolate rain
Banned
Reaction score
Does this annoy anyone else? sorry but if you take it to a decision you aren't really in the shoes to be asking for anything. If anything you should just apologize for leaving it to the judges and not getting the finish.

unless you're Conor, had to add that cus i knew some of your douchebags would bring it up.

If you beat a top guy in any way shape or form, then you ask for a shot. That's how it works. When it's the 5th time you've missed weight, that's a different story. This jabroni ain't cutting tj in line for cruz cody winner.

Alvarez got his shot after a split-decision win, it's not uncommon.

Misses weight, wins split. But the win streak and winning such an exciting fight definitely matter.

So, it IS ok if you're Conor? I'm confused by your last line.

Does this annoy anyone else? sorry but if you take it to a decision you aren't really in the shoes to be asking for anything. If anything you should just apologize for leaving it to the judges and not getting the finish.

unless you're Conor, had to add that cus i knew some of your douchebags would bring it up.
"some of you douchebags would bring it up". yeah cause it's a problem with your whining thread, isn't it. anyone can ask anything at any time, it's on the UFC to grant it. you should apologise for making horrible posts but I'm sure you won't either.

There isn't many options for MM, who else should he fight?

fight was at bantamweight btw
attachment.php

"some of you douchebags would bring it up". yeah cause it's a problem with your whining thread, isn't it. anyone can ask anything at any time, it's on the UFC to grant it. you should apologise for making horrible posts but I'm sure you won't either.

who da fuck is this guy

who da fuck is this guy
oh look, it imitates mcgregor too! isn't it just adorable?

"hey guys I hate when fighters do X unless it's my favorite fighter hurr durr I can't make a 3 sentence thread without contradicting myself"

"hey guys I hate when fighters do X unless it's my favorite fighter hurr durr I can't make a 3 sentence thread without contradicting myself"
Conors obviously an exception, he's done so much for the company he can have whatever he wants, plus he won a majority decision not a split one, against a heavier guy you little smartarse.

Why are you so upset?

Him and Cody should fight for title shot eliminator while TJ fights cruz

Back