Crime Witnessing a rape or gangrape

All depends. Would I intervene in a gang fight? no let em bang. Risk too high, none worth saving.. But if two 16 yr olds were beating up 12 yr old on way home from school? Sure.

I’m sorry you got assaulted and no one helped. You’re not to blame for what happened to you. There are just monstrous people out there.

I have never been assaulted before even when I worked as a bouncer for a few years

It is a rare situation in my country and I'm not an idiot

I have never been assaulted before even when I worked as a bouncer for a few years

It is a rare situation in my country and I'm not an idiot
As a bouncer, did you intervene during any assaults?

Why get personally involved when all you have to do is call 911.

Because it is a lie

I despise people who act tough on the internet

Most people have never even been in any real life altercations before

I know people who train at a high level and still fold at their first real life fight because they don't know how to react

Then we have the stats that show that rape happens between people that know each other and is rarely ever stopped in public and half the time the victim doesn't even think it helps

But but we got so many heroes that walk into a group of men and punch the alpha to scare the others out of a rape
who hurt your feelings bro?

56c6de38e532f613cdb8425050c1eacb.gif

I’d say something

its so sad that people really cant even imagine putting oneself at risk to help another.

It's a bit stunning to me to know those turds exist. That poster has to be a real bitch. I had to help a cop a few years ago with a Soy Boy filming. Here is a cut and paste from the event.

I was driving this afternoon to Manhattan Beach. Before I could get to the freeway this dude runs across the street right in front of my truck, and right behind him... a cop! So, I put the truck in park with emergency lights on, in the suicide lane and jumped out. When I got to the cop he was wrestling with the dude on the ground. Dude was not taking the cop's commands and bigger than the cop, so I joined in and took the guys legs out allowing the cop to roll the guy onto his stomach and cuff him.

Some SJW Soy Boy is filming the whole thing and yells at me, "You're not a cop, get out of there." in the middle of the whole event. I may have told him to STFU, as I was helping the cop. A second cop showed up, so I felt cool bailing. I can't believe the guy with the camera, he was looking for the cop to do something wrong, instead of helping the cop. That cop could have lost his gun to the scumbag and then what?
I've done things like this in public my whole life. I don't tolerate bullies or scumbags. I'm lucky that I have good size and athleticism and that my Dad taught me to fight and shoot at a very young age, but I think I would be like this even if I didn't have all that on my side. My nickname from birth is "Rocky", because I am the third "III". My Dad and Grandpa with the same name had nicknames too. Growing up as "Rocky" means you start fighting in the 3rd grade and it doesn't stop through high school. Each time you change schools it starts all over. So when some turd says, "No you wouldn't"... I think... what a little bitch.

I did the same for my son. On a cool note, outside these pussy incels, here my son is with Marcus Almeida "Buchescha", who trained at my son's gym back in the day.

Jake-and-Buschecha.jpg

My son went on to win No Gi as well that day in a California grappling event. He achieved the rare Green Belt.

97531300_10217219013842499_8591878395413921792_n.jpg

So few kids make it there. I could brag all day on his competitions and real world fights, I had to change schools for him, but it was for a good reason. He smashed the school's main drug dealer in front of everyone at lunch. I got to watch the video with the Vice Principal from three angles thanks to kids with phones. He was efficient and brutal.

You can't speak for everyone. I've intervened when I saw someone being assaulted before. I've also seen people walk on by and do nothing. People are, shockingly, not all exactly the same.

You see a young black man slapping up an old white guy, so you beat up the black guy and find out later the old man called him the N-word.

You see someone sucker punch a stranger and run off. Of course you don't run the attacker down. Probably can't.

You walk into a store and see someone holding the guy behind the counter at gun point. You draw your pistol, blast him off, and find out later you shot the store owner. The guy behind the counter was the robber.

You see someone slapping up a woman in the parking lot at Denny's, try to stop it, and they both beat your ass like Al and Peggy Bundy together.

It is hard to intervene when you don't know what's going on. That's why cops sometimes arrest everyone.

You see a young black man slapping up an old white guy, so you beat up the black guy and find out later the old man called him the N-word.

You see someone sucker punch a stranger and run off. Of course you don't run the attacker down. Probably can't.

You walk into a store and see someone holding the guy behind the counter at gun point. You draw your pistol, blast him off, and find out later you shot the store owner. The guy behind the counter was the robber.

You see someone slapping up a woman in the parking lot at Denny's, try to stop it, and they both beat your ass like Al and Peggy Bundy together.

It is hard to intervene when you don't know what's going on. That's why cops sometimes arrest everyone.
It's defiantly risky. A decision that you can only make in the moment.

[QUOTE="tastaylvr, post: 167367441, member: 518935]
But but we got so many heroes that walk into a group of men and punch the alpha to scare the others out of a rape[/QUOTE]
{<huh}

Which is why you look before you act. Sometimes you call the police and nothing more other time you need to get involved, if you state protects you legally.

Why get personally involved when all you have to do is call 911.

Cuz in a lot of places the police aren't going to be there fast enough to make a difference. For example a neighborhood I used to live in where a Lotta shit went down the response time was like a half hour.

You gotta be the world you wanna live in dude. I'd want someone to help me if I was in trouble so I live my life that way.

I'm not a hero and I'm not getting involved in anything if it doesn't seem like there's anything I can do ....but if I can I will and have.

As egregious as we may be led to believe the n Bomb is, it is not an excuse to assault someone

Y’all would watch her get banged while calling the cops, let’s be real. Maybe yell to others.

I saw the posts in all the rape threads and had a good laugh because people everyone seems to think they are Jason Bourne or John wick or someshit

In the real world nobody does shit and even when you help in a rape half the time the victim doesn't even think you helped

Helping even might likely make the situation even worse

For some unknown reason most of the world never helps yet on here we have every single outlier that would grab a bat and start swinging

Or just start shooting for some reason...

Don't forget the guy would bash the alpha to scare the group lmfao

You losers watch too many movies

We are not all little bitches like you. Where are you from? I grew up in Placer County, CA and then moved to San Diego and then Orange County, CA. All of those places are/were very "RED". We don't stand back and let bullies take over. On the same exact day when Santa Monica, Long Beach, and Santa Ana got rolled by ANTIFA / BLM they also showed up in my town, Huntington Beach. They didn't get past PCH where the surfers and MMA fighters beat their asses when they tried to advance into our town. You just have likely grown up in a coward filled BLUE area.

I'll bet these surveys are of places like Boston, New York, etc. Try that bully shit in RED: Texas, Alabama, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Idaho, etc... and let me know how it works out for you.

Back