Social Woke Kindergarten causes students to score lower in math and reading

"Woke kindergarten". Right wingers have become so fucking loony you can't even parody them anymore.

i know, right? these chuds act like bitter, pink-haired, sickly, disfigured, race hustling commie groomer freaks are teaching kids about pronouns and dildos all day. like gosh, will they give it a rest?

They sure do in some places, dumbass. They just don't want you to think they do ;)

No they don't. lol...

Yes, there's moron Creationists fighting to get it back in Schools.

There's also morons fighting start transitioning Grade School kids with or without parent's permission too. Like this shithead Woke Kindergarten was promoting... to 5 year olds... Cmon Dude. Wake Up

lol.. Why you deflecting from the topic in the OP.

The lady who ran the Woke Kindergarten program is a far left looney. Like she is Bat Shit crazy and the fucktards Administrators who approved and funded her program should be fired as well.

It would behoove you to denounce crazies like her as they do far more damage to progressive causes than good.

GFc-UhQWgAAHhyt

Yay!! Rise up 5 year olds!! Lets teach Queer and Trans Liberation!!!

The fuck?... Hey asshole, they need to be learning their ABC's, how to count and why they shouldn't be eating crayons.

lol... Bitch is flat out retarded

She has zero concept of human nature and history

So you want to move the goalpost away from your original post, slick?

I was fairly certain you weren't full of shit but now I'm starting to lean the other way
"However, as of 2014 at least 13 US states allow pro-creationist content to be taught either in charter schools or private schools that are at least partially supported by government funding.[84] The 2022 Supreme Court ruling of Carson v. Makin necessitating that a school voucher program must not exclude religious private schools may prevent any state with a voucher program from preventing voucher money being provided to schools that teach creationism."

That took exactly 2 seconds to find.

Ann Kasparian an TYT sound like right wingers talking about this. The scores were worse the school is in a poorer district and it was federal funded. The students cannot read or do math.

the grift is real

No they don't. lol...

Yes, there's moron Creationists fighting to get it back in Schools.

There's also morons fighting start transitioning Grade School kids with or without parent's permission too. Like this shithead Woke Kindergarten was promoting... to 5 year olds... Cmon Dude. Wake Up

lol.. Why you deflecting from the topic in the OP.

The lady who ran the Woke Kindergarten program is a far left looney. Like she is Bat Shit crazy and the fucktards Administrators who approved and funded her program should be fired as well.

It would behoove you to denounce crazies like her as they do far more damage to progressive causes than good.

GFc-UhQWgAAHhyt

Yay!! Rise up 5 year olds!! Lets teach Queer and Trans Liberation!!!

The fuck?... Hey asshole, they need to be learning their ABC's, how to count and why they shouldn't be eating crayons.

It's nowhere near the extent of charter and private but it's definitely brought up in public schools in some places.

As I said, they're all idiots and shouldn't be anywhere near teaching kids.

"However, as of 2014 at least 13 US states allow pro-creationist content to be taught either in charter schools or private schools that are at least partially supported by government funding.[84] The 2022 Supreme Court ruling of Carson v. Makin necessitating that a school voucher program must not exclude religious private schools may prevent any state with a voucher program from preventing voucher money being provided to schools that teach creationism."

That took exactly 2 seconds to find.
Yes you can find private schools that have pro-creationist content. You won't find it in public schools however.

Lol. The nut job schools in the South that teach things like creationism and try to steer students away from science?

You can do the leg work on your own. If I have time later I might re-visit decades old news.
Woke Kindergarten, LLC

this is a business entity that gets paid by the government, what's the business entity teaching creationism or disrupting whiteness?

Woke Kindergarten, LLC

this is a business entity that gets paid by the government, what's the business entity teaching creationism or disrupting whiteness?

Lol. The private and charter schools (using public funding) teaching creationism are just a little bit more widespread.

Again, it's hard to believe anyone thinks the Woke Kindergarten thing is a good idea. It's completely idiotic and some of those people probably need help.

All of these places trying to get away from standard rigorous curriculum are a joke.

Lol. The private and charter schools (using public funding) teaching creationism are just a little bit more widespread.

Again, it's hard to believe anyone thinks the Woke Kindergarten thing is a good idea. It's completely idiotic and some of those people probably need help.

All of these places trying to get away from standard rigorous curriculum are a joke.
bruh, how are you going to compare private to public school?

You're talking about one public school that paid for the service of whatever the hell this is. It's obviously stupid and should hopefully never happen again. Let's be honest though, every area of the country is going to have its nut jobs that do stupid shit.

Yes you can find private schools that have pro-creationist content. You won't find it in public schools however.
they don't teach creationism in Public School, even in the south.

For those that think creationism isn't taught at all in any public school.

At the opposite extreme are 13% of the teachers surveyed who explicitly advocate creationism or intelligent design by spending at least 1 hour of class time presenting it in a positive light (an additional 5% of teachers report that they endorse creationism in passing or when answering student questions). The boldness and confidence of this minority should not be underestimated. Although 29% percent of all other teachers report having been “nervous at an open house event or meeting with parents,” only 19% of advocates of creationism report this (χ2 = 5.1, P = 0.024).

Some advocates of creationism insisted that they—not bench scientists—are the ones practicing proper science: A Minnesota teacher commented, “I don’t teach the theory
of evolution in my life science classes, nor do I teach the Big Bang Theory in my [E]arth science classes...We do not have time to do something that is at best poor science.

Last edited:
For those that think creationism isn't taught at all in any public school.

At the opposite extreme are 13% of the teachers surveyed who explicitly advocate creationism or intelligent design by spening at least 1 hour of class time presenting it in a positive light (an additional 5% of teachers report that they endorse creationism in passing or when answering student questions). The boldness and confidence of this minority should not be underestimated. Although 29% percent of all other teachers report having been “nervous at an open house event or meeting with parents,” only 19% of advocates of creationism report this (χ2 = 5.1, P = 0.024).

Some advocates of creationism insisted that they—not bench scientists—are the ones practicing proper science: A Minnesota teacher commented, “I don’t teach the theory
of evolution in my life science classes, nor do I teach the Big Bang Theory in my [E]arth
cience classes…. We do not have time to do something that is at best poor science.”

I send my kid to a 100% publicly funded Catholic school, and they teach creation along with many other tales from the bible. It is extremely common here probably like 1/3 kids are enrolled in a Catholic school. It is not anti science like how you are describing though, it is simply another class taught along side everything you would normally take.

All "woke" subjects are, and have been, designed to reduce any useful education.​

I send my kid to a 100% publicly funded Catholic school, and they teach creation along with many other tales from the bible. It is extremely common here probably like 1/3 kids are enrolled in a Catholic school. It is not anti science like how you are describing though, it is simply another class taught along side everything you would normally take.

I appreciate the honest response. I believe you but I would have to see the actual curriculum and the extent to which evolution is taught. Also, I'm not saying it has to be anti-science but the notion creationism isn't taught at all is nonsense.

I have no doubt there are places like yours where it's just a separate class but I also have no doubt there are places where it's advocated over evolution, which is also mentioned in the article. I also know some kids that were never even taught evolution through high school.

Back