Women and fighting

Lucas Motta

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Possibly the worst technique ever seen in a sanctioned...

wood-pile-nick-bywater.jpg

Possibly the worst technique ever seen in a sanctioned...

I like femininity. I can't stand masculine AF but whatever. Live your id.

Wmma has been not bad. Cyborg v nunes was great. Honda getting clobbered. Weili is fun.

Not sure what a couple of untrained boxers in a boxing match has to do with women fighting in general. Plenty of them that train for real and have technique these days.

Not sure what a couple of untrained boxers in a boxing match has to do with women fighting in general. Plenty of them that train for real and have technique these days.
Let's not be too silly probably less than 200 women on earth who are legitimately good boxers.

Probably less than 2000 men too.

8 Billion people on earth.

Let's not be too silly probably less than 200 women on earth who are legitimately good boxers.

Not sure on the numbers, but there are most certainly more than 200 that have more skill than the girls in that video- that looks like some sort of "grab whoever is in the room to fight" kind of thing. Even most TMA female black belts have better punching technique than those girls.

There’s like 23k active pro boxers in the world on BoxRec, that obviously doesn’t count amateur boxers. There’s definitely thousands of good male boxers.

There’s like 23k active pro boxers in the world on BoxRec, that obviously doesn’t count amateur boxers. There’s definitely thousands of good male boxers.

The top 50 in each division + 25 wild cards? And double that number for lulz and you get 2250. I'd say that's all the B level talent to elite. And that's what I mean.

Maybe 40k people on earth who can sorta fight, punch and put together a combo? Which includes all combat sports. But I wouldn't call them good boxers.

With that said a windmill artist can take a low level journeyman who typically looks ok and make him look terrible sometimes.

Back