Womenz: a megathread. (Merged)

Wtf happened here? How many of these threads did you start?

Also, it depends on the woman. Different women are attracted to different personalities. The ones who were abused by their fathers or another man are always attracted to Billy Badass types. Also, sometimes the church going, pious Christian girls are attracted to the same type of they have an overbearing father. But he can’t be too scummy or else they don’t like it.

The real question is “what type of woman is attracted to the type of guy I am?”

And the answer is, stop trying to be someone else and you may find out.
Spot on. The thing is, many of these guys who complain about "only the 1% chads gets girls" only go for girls who want that type of guy. They want what they cannot have because they think that will validate them. Then instead of being themselves they get stuck in a negative feedback loop crushing their self esteem, trying to be someone they are not.

Maybe looking for girls on IG and tiktok videos that represents the worst of social media isn't healthy. Understanding that beauty is only skin deep. Maybe working on being happy, feeling good about yourself and meeting people through healthy interests will open so many more doors.

Spot on. The thing is, many of these guys who complain about "only the 1% chads gets girls" only go for girls who want that type of guy. They want what they cannot have because they think that will validate them. Then instead of being themselves they get stuck in a negative feedback loop crushing their self esteem, trying to be someone they are not.

Maybe looking for girls on IG and tiktok videos that represents the worst of social media isn't healthy. Understanding that beauty is only skin deep. Maybe working on being happy, feeling good about yourself and meeting people through healthy interests will open so many more doors.

Agreed. The only annoying thing is the amount of boomers and internet tough guys that say nothings changed. The YouTube is full of scumbag scammers ripping off kids. Many of them young fatherless men seeking answers.

Not necessarily, men are like machines, if they're offered sex, they will take it. It's the women that do the SEDUCING, the offering of the potential for sex. Women love to seduce. It makes them feel alive, it bolsters their self esteem.

A man's self esteem revolves around: can I do it? the challenge is like lifting a heavy rock. A young guy cannot resist the temptation of trying to lift a heavy rock, to knock out a bigger guy or to kill a dangerous animal. The bigger the rock, the bigger the thrill.

A woman's self esteem on the other hand revolves around: Am I lovely? and the darker, more powerful version of it is: Can I seduce him? Can I make him leave his wife? Can I break up his family? Basically it's "I'm so lovely that I cause people to suffer", or like Helen of Troy: "I'm so lovely that I cause a war". It's the ultimate female alter ego.

The bigger challenge the bigger the thrill. A big, powerful man is an exciting target to seduce, same with a man who is hard to seduce, a man who shows no interest, that's why playing hard to get actually excites the woman and makes her chase you. But when they feel down, any target will do. Nothing will bolster an older woman's self esteem than giving her a make over and having some young men looking at her butt. It makes them come alive: "I still got it"

This goes for all women, that's how they're wired. An exciting sexual encounter with someone who is very different from her husband gives her the secret, forbidden thrill that normal living doesn't offer. Look at romance novels that women love to read: exciting romantic, sexual intrigues that often times involve cheating.

Until you know this, you don't know women.
This is one of the funniest posts I have ever read.

Different women have different tastes and are attracted to different traits.

women like men who are handsome, alpha and whatever they like................i missed out..

Not necessarily, men are like machines, if they're offered sex, they will take it. It's the women that do the SEDUCING, the offering of the potential for sex. Women love to seduce. It makes them feel alive, it bolsters their self esteem.

A man's self esteem revolves around: can I do it? the challenge is like lifting a heavy rock. A young guy cannot resist the temptation of trying to lift a heavy rock, to knock out a bigger guy or to kill a dangerous animal. The bigger the rock, the bigger the thrill.

A woman's self esteem on the other hand revolves around: Am I lovely? and the darker, more powerful version of it is: Can I seduce him? Can I make him leave his wife? Can I break up his family? Basically it's "I'm so lovely that I cause people to suffer", or like Helen of Troy: "I'm so lovely that I cause a war". It's the ultimate female alter ego.

The bigger challenge the bigger the thrill. A big, powerful man is an exciting target to seduce, same with a man who is hard to seduce, a man who shows no interest, that's why playing hard to get actually excites the woman and makes her chase you. But when they feel down, any target will do. Nothing will bolster an older woman's self esteem than giving her a make over and having some young men looking at her butt. It makes them come alive: "I still got it"

This goes for all women, that's how they're wired. An exciting sexual encounter with someone who is very different from her husband gives her the secret, forbidden thrill that normal living doesn't offer. Look at romance novels that women love to read: exciting romantic, sexual intrigues that often times involve cheating.

Until you know this, you don't know women.

Oh I know this one.

These are all things that virgins say, right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stor
Back