Wonderboy vs Alleged 29 year old Pereira

Good shit, dude. This is the kind of thoughtful analysis I respect tf out of
<GinJuice>

Much appreciated. I often throw out a lot of long-winded analysis like this just because it's on my mind and I need to put it out there lol (even for fights no one cares about). If someone else finds value in it, so much the better!

You say that as if Perreira is better than Holland. He does nothing better, maybe only being less of a retard in cage. And even that is questionable at times.
Pereira is way more of a retrasado in the cage, Holland might throw a slap or yell out something goofy during the fight but his striking fundamentals are quite good. Meanwhile Pereira's out here doing capoeira cartwheel nonsense

Pereira is way more of a retrasado in the cage, Holland might throw a slap or yell out something goofy during the fight but his striking fundamentals are quite good. Meanwhile Pereira's out here doing capoeira cartwheel nonsense
I agree, but Holland will sometimes just do things like not take someone down when he should or throw random flying moves into a wrestler and then just accept the position and smile, which is frustrating.

As a striker, I actually like Holland a lot and I always thought he can do more.

Michel Pereira has started using his wrestling more as of late and has generally been less theatrical. I actually think he beats Wonderboy with takedowns and the fight isn’t the exciting striking battle people expect it to be.

Much appreciated. I often throw out a lot of long-winded analysis like this just because it's on my mind and I need to put it out there lol (even for fights no one cares about). If someone else finds value in it, so much the better!
I totally get it man, I tend to throw a lot out there too when I get the chance on here cus my gf can only pretend to care abt the fights for so long before I start to feel guilty haha.

If there's any place to rant about mma, it should be on a forum like this, right?

You really put long-winded analysis out there because you're a motormouth sir lol.

WBs worst loss was to a superman punch from a LW

Pettis is 1-0 against Thompson.

Pettis is the former UFC Lightweight World Champion (with 1 title defence). Even though it's true that he's known for his MMA fights in the Lightweight Division, it's somewhat disingenuous to call him a LW and only that.

Back