Woolly mammoths or mastodons

Which

• Total voters
Vader and Kane should have been used differently.
giphy.gif

520fbbdcda68-300x200.gif

They used Kane correctly in 97 when he came in destroying everyone but they should have had him wrestling and beating Taker until WM 14 where Taker finally wins. Kane was legit Michael Meyers scary and they ruined it.

They used Kane correctly in 97 when he came in destroying everyone but they should have had him wrestling and beating Taker until WM 14 where Taker finally wins. Kane was legit Michael Meyers scary and they ruined it.
Hated everythig about this period for Vader. He was the best heel in WCW besides Rick Rude,and the best monster heel in the biz. Hogan comes in and just beats him in seconds. I fuckin hated that so much. I stopped watching around '94 - '95 ish and didnt start again til i found ECW airing late nights around '97

Hated everythig about this period for Vader. He was the best heel in WCW besides Rick Rude,and the best monster heel in the biz. Hogan comes in and just beats him in seconds. I fuckin hated that so much. I stopped watching around '94 - '95 ish and didnt start again til i found ECW airing late nights around '97
They both should have held the big gold in WWF. Didn't have to be for long.

Was never too keen on the shits they left on my lawn, to be honest I'm glad they are gone.

Leviathan and Blood Mountain are my favorite stuff from Mastadon :)

You guys ever hear that song about when the trees were after them it's really good

What was the cooler thing of the two you guys let's talk about these guys big guys crazy right hasn't even happened you know how do you even has even happen

You must be burning through your supply from that first of the month dispensary visit?

Disagree on Kane, a 1 night title hold?

Agree on Vader.

You don’t understand wrestling. Kane like undertaker doesn’t need a title to get over.

Kane had a long and super successful career as a top tier wrestler.

You couldn’t have done a better job with Kane than what they did with him in the wwf. His gimmick was perfect.

Vader was handled horribly tho. They would’ve been better off giving vader to Bret Hart than to Shawn Michaels

Vader was handled horribly tho. They would’ve been better off giving vader to Bret Hart than to Shawn Michaels
Agreed. Vader steamrolling Bret would have established him fantastically. With Shawn, the argument was always there of "Why wouldn't Shawn win? Nobody's bigger and stronger than Vader so you have to go to the opposite end of the spectrum. That's the guy to beat him." Problem was, Shawn was already champ.

Agreed. Vader steamrolling Bret would have established him fantastically. With Shawn, the argument was always there of "Why wouldn't Shawn win? Nobody's bigger and stronger than Vader so you have to go to the opposite end of the spectrum. That's the guy to beat him." Problem was, Shawn was already champ.

This is just my opinion but vader really didn’t work in the WWF the way he should have. I actually think the majority Of wrestling fans from that era view it that exact way. He was never really used properly. Never got over as a big time heel.

But Bret would’ve let vader get over better than the way Shawn works.

Back