Words that have been ruined by social media

Me too but I'm old so it still is. Even around a bunch of...certain folks.
The only reason is don’t use it as much anymore is because I’ve added other insults to my repertoire.

Somehow my lack of filter hasn’t gotten me in much trouble....except that one time I called my former bosses wife a c**t. Act like one get called one

The only reason is don’t use it as much anymore is because I’ve added other insults to my repertoire.

Somehow my lack of filter hasn’t gotten me in much trouble....except that one time I called my former bosses wife a c**t. Act like one get called one

That's just wisdom, honestly.

Was he your boss at the time?

That's just wisdom, honestly.

Was he your boss at the time?
Yes. He actually wasn’t normally cool but in this situation he knew he needed me for the job at the busiest time of the year. So he pretty much said “you know you can’t go around calling women c***s here, then I have to deal with the fallout of this shit...Just apologize”

I forgot to mention that on the same night I said that all women are c***s and 3 of the female waitresses were in the the kitchen at the time I said it. It was a hectic night and these waitresses were giving me a hard time. This was only 5 years ago but I imagine I would’ve gotten much more backlash in 2021

The beef was squashed quickly with my female coworkers because I was the lovable dickhead and they were even nice enough to draw me up a fitting birthday card a month later lol

13205D50-F4CA-40D3-A653-9AA6A432D5C9.jpeg

"Clap back" - this comes from 90s rap lyrics and used to mean exchanging gun fire. Then it was picked up by liberals on social media and now is a cringy way of saying respond to criticism.

"Woke" - this word originated in the black community in the 1960s. It was about staying aware of social issues and the problems facing black America. It hit social media within the last 10 years and has become something negative. Safe spaces, microagressions, etc.

"Cuckold" - the husband of an unfaithful wife. Shortened to cuck by the alt right on social media and turned into just about the dorkiest sounding insult there is.

Any others?

I thought ‘woke’ as we know it was in reference to the Red Pill in ‘The Matrix’..?

dope

savage

lit

Mostly I just notice the morons who use "worst" instead of "worse", and dipshits who think math needs an "s" at the end.

If those words got ruined, they probably should have been.

It's not social media, per se, but go to any news website or app at any given time and note how many times the word "slam" is used in a headline.

News headlines look like they are written for retards by retard for the last couple of years. Both in western and Russian media. Like they stopped even trying.

Back