Worst celebrity aging

Tawny Kitaen (whitesnake video vixen)

God damn she used to inspire some teenage boners

images.jpg 168a3830eeee215147dd457385d7532c.jpg

Now she's looking hella weird and like some sort of cat/human experiment gone wrong (her face)

5bb7a6352400005000571523.jpg heheh.jpg

Fitting and Hilarious.
Plastic surgery by Burr.

Cameron Diaz n not really close. She goes from hottest of hotties to............<{dayum}>

I'm embarrassed for them every time I see them perform now but the rolling stones are absolutely hideous

I was at the Chicago shoe was pretty good actually ....... 50 years of hard drugs it's a modern miracle they still alive. No fucking clue what deal Richard's made

Some of them are in their 30s and look horrible already.

And anyone can look decent in their 40s -50s if they take care of themselves.
yeah everyone ages its life, but some guys are blessed with great genetics like Pierce Brosnan here he is at 65 years old, but look at his dead beat son in the pic with him, his Son looks nothing like him so Pierce never passed his genetics to his son his first wives genetics were stronger
Pierce-Brosnan-Cuts-Off-Deadbeat-Son-Chris-pp-1.jpg

You dont look great ............ in ur fucking 80s he aged one of best in Hollywood
yeah why did he even post that? Redford is 80 years old in those pics or close to it, everyone looks old at that age that was a poor choice, this thread is for people who are barely in their late 30s or early 50s who looks like shit either from poor lifestyle or bad plastic surgery

Redford was a stud even in his 60s..
Redford in his prime had oen of the best jawlines
45890fd9f2f83f466042e472d814ea9d.jpg

f7a3f1f968b9e905298eb7d8d96e3788.jpg

Some people just don’t age well, others just don’t become good looking adults. The 6th sense kid is that.

because someone is ugly means they havnt aged well? I don't know what logic you use but its fucking retarded. if someone looks exactly the same (according to you)
for the latter 82% of their life id say they have aged well. Regardless of being fucking ugly or not...
Aging well has a lot more to do with tthan looking good....yea hes ugly, I never said he looked good. gurantee hes in better shape than 90% of people his age. Hence aging well.

Sarcasm bus totally missed you and again if you think Mick aged well you're the one with a problem..

Brigitte Bardot. No pics because they will make you sad, Old Yeller sad.

Robert Redford? Seriously?

I'm half surprised some shertard hasn't posted Brad Pitt.

Adolf Hitler aged rather badly in the last few years of his life. Might have something to do with the Parkinson's though.

Back