Worst fight bets you've made looking back?

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Everyone remember when Ngannou and Black Beast had a contender for worst fight of all time?

I remember being very drunk that night and placing an idiotic bet. £150 on under 2 rounds. Wasn't even getting much back, I just thought someone was getting dusted. Went to bed with plenty regret that day.

Also placed a decent sized wager on Maia to sub Woodley. Not sure why.

I watch human cage fighting. I'm not going to sink any lower by gambling too.

Where is that guy that put $7100 on Mayhem to beat Bisping? He had a thread with bet slip. It was sickening... Pissening.

I dropped about £100 on Rory to beat Wonderboy

Put 2,000 on Barao to beat Dillashaw at UFC 173, thought it would be a quick easy few hundred bucks.

<codychoke><codychoke><codychoke>

Never bet on a single fight in my life but I would have put the farm on Shogun over Griffin

I'm sure someone here lost big on that one lol

Not money, but I kept talking about what a basass Aldo is for WEEKS leading up to UFC 194. Then he got smoked in 13 seconds.

Gray Maynard over TJ Grant :confused:

Making parlay bets with Michael Kuiper and Noad Lahat without knowing who they were because they were big favorites.

I was sure RDA was just an overachiever who would get wrecked by Pettis, lost about $200 on that one.

$360 on Mir over Carwin, it seemed like such a sure thing at the time. I also didn't have a Sports Interaction account at the time but if I did I said multiple times in the lead up to the fight I'd bet everything I had on GSP vs Matt Serra. Fuck was I ever lucky in hindsight.

The worst I did was I parlayed like 4-5 different bets adding sokodjou to beat minowaman. I was watching other fights getting all hyped when all my picks were winning. When I signed onto my account I saw it that all my bets lost, which is when I found out sokodjou got ko'd.

I bet 500 on Edgar to beat Ortega. Thought it was a sure thing. I still think he takes him in a rematch.

Not the worst bet I've made, but it was frustrating having money on Carlos Condit against GSP

GIF-of-Carlos-Condit-Amazing-head-kick-on-GSP.gif

Back