Worst gimmicks in wrestling history

Scarlett wearing too many clothes

There are so many, but Bastion Booger probably tops them all for me. Not only was he a failed gimmick in the ring, but I imagine he was also some marketing creation who was meant to sell WWE Ice Cream bars. Like, who in the fuck would want to eat the bars gobbled up by this fat shit wrapped in toilet paper?

Does anybody remember Naked Mideon?

ceeaf288de93b8de6933da7ac505d071bedf1aaf_00.jpg
this thread is for bad gimmicks

I'm surprised that people haven't mentioned The Shockmaster, or is that too obvious. Kevin Nash as Oz. Nothing about the Yeti.

maxresdefault.jpg

19910519_oz--05ca77d28d79ad8523d75c5029940f0d.jpg

The-Yeti-WCW.jpg

I'm surprised that people haven't mentioned The Shockmaster, or is that too obvious. Kevin Nash as Oz. Nothing about the Yeti.

maxresdefault.jpg

19910519_oz--05ca77d28d79ad8523d75c5029940f0d.jpg

The-Yeti-WCW.jpg

Everyone loves The Shockmaster. Oz and The Yetay were both hot garbage, though.

That 70s guy. Ended up being one of the biggest wastes of talent. Pretty sure in the match against Nash, they wouldn't allow him to do any high-flying stuff and move slow to highlight the difference in size while not showing how f'ng slow Nash was.

mqdefault.jpg

West Hollywoods Blondes
EKykdEGWkAEyDr6.jpg

What about The Gambler from WCW? He was just a bald guy who brought a deck of cards with him to the ring. I guess the fact that he carried cards around was proof that he liked to gamble?

Early 90's WWF had a ton of stinkers, especially with all of the day job gimmicks.

TL Hopper, the plumber
Duke "The Dumpster" Droese, the garbage man
The Goon, the hockey player, with wrestling boots shaped like skates
Bastion Booger, he's gross, so his literal name is Booger, and when he eats he gets food all over himself!. That's good shit pal.
Let's take Smash from Demolition, rename him Repo Man, and dress him like a cartoon thief.

Although Repo Man's theme slapped

I was a huge Repo Man mark. Maybe the only one.

There are so many, but Bastion Booger probably tops them all for me. Not only was he a failed gimmick in the ring, but I imagine he was also some marketing creation who was meant to sell WWE Ice Cream bars. Like, who in the fuck would want to eat the bars gobbled up by this fat shit wrapped in toilet paper?
i liked bastion booger. <Fedor23>

Let's take Smash from Demolition, rename him Repo Man, and dress him like a cartoon thief.

Although Repo Man's theme slapped

I loved Repo Man. Serving up justice to deadbeats that buy their kids 10 speed bikes on a payment plan. #TeamRepo

d3a532f1be859b0c-600x338-1.jpg

When Chavo‘s gimmick was that he was a white guy.

Salvatore Sincere.

Mantaur.

The Red Rooster.

I'll see myself out...

<{ByeHomer}>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back