Ngannou - Volkov
Jan - Rakic
Izzy - Ismailov
Usman - Whittaker
Oliveira - Colby
Volk - Emmett
Yan - Cejudo
Fig - A. Moraes
Covington? Really? assuming this fight is at lightweight, Covington may be a little bigger, but he isn't good at controlling, his striking is laughable and his defense is pretty awful too.

Emmett vs. Volkanovski could be interesting, but I don't think that is a difficult fight for Volk.

Cejudo? Really? Yan would f*ck Cejudo up standing and in the clinch; Cejudo wouldn't hold him down either

Covington? Really? assuming this fight is at lightweight, Covington may be a little bigger, but he isn't good at controlling, his striking is laughable and his defense is pretty awful too.

Emmett vs. Volkanovski could be interesting, but I don't think that is a difficult fight for Volk.

Cejudo? Really? Yan would f*ck Cejudo up standing and in the clinch; Cejudo wouldn't hold him down either
Colby has outstruck everyone he's ever fought, stop talking shit

The hw. Fucking Lewis and volkov. Over the guy undefeated for like 13 years who has the height and reach advantage over everyone mentioned and is better in every area of the sport.

the unbiased sherdog forums. lol.

They're 20lbs apart bozo

Rose still beats her

wmma is like arguing who wins against a tiger and a lion if both animals agreed they know winner takes all.

or what’s better syrup or jelly.

Ngannou - Gane
Jan - Rakic
Izzy - Chimaev
Usman - Burns (I still believe)
Oliveira - Ismagulov
Volkanovski - Max
Yan - Magomedov
Fig - Askarov

Back