Wotore 2 - Bare Knuckle MMA + Headbutts, Open Arena, 1 Rd Unlimited Time - May 23 PPV

JayPettryMMA

Danger Zone Aficionado
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
https://wotore.com/?lang=eng

Kicks off Saturday, May 23 at 19:30 CET, 1:30 PM ET
PPV - 19.99 PLN/about $5 US

The first one was crazy. The rules have (slightly) changed!
  • An 8-person tournament
  • 2-3x superfights
  • Throw outs from the arena don't end the fight
  • Hitting with bare knuckles
  • Hitting with the head
  • Hitting with the elbows and with the knees
  • Throws, overthrows, joint locks
  • A 9x9m arena
  • No division into weight categories
  • Rounds with unlimited time
The differences from this event and the last is that there will be a few non-tourney fights sprinkled in to give fighters time to recover. Also, no ring-out victories this time.

Here is one fight from the last tourney to give you an idea of what it's all about

eight man wotore tourney.png

Here are the eight fighters participating in the tournament. There is about a 117-pound weight difference between the largest and smallest fighters in the tourney, but it's openweight so none of that matters.

One hour to go

I wanna order this, and I'm wondering if anyone saw the first event and if it's worth it. Seems like taking a back step in combat sports to allow this, I just wanna know if these dudes are gonna go to war.

I wanna order this, and I'm wondering if anyone saw the first event and if it's worth it. Seems like taking a back step in combat sports to allow this, I just wanna know if these dudes are gonna go to war.
This guy, and for the price, it was. A bunch of big Polish dudes throwing down with bare knuckle MMA rules, it was either a war or a beatdown or someone threw the other off the stage. No more cheap ring-out wins so that means more brawling.

This guy, and for the price, it was. A bunch of big Polish dudes throwing down with bare knuckle MMA rules, it was either a war or a beatdown or someone threw the other off the stage. No more cheap ring-out wins so that means more brawling.
Ah, thanks for the info, sir. I am gonna order and hopefully blood will be shed.

They should take some more athletic guys next time.

This drums becoming annoying af
btw. younger brother of UFC fighter Michal Oleksiejczuk fighting now.

holy crap, they did another one? i thought that was a one-off. oops. wish i saw this yesterday.

...so just how bad was it? entertaining, at least? the first was a trainwreck, but had some moments.

i think i saw like 50 skull tattoos. it was as if they had a quota. at least only one was a ss totenkoph.

<6>

I like good old fashioned brawls. But put in nutshots and English commentary.

Next week a similar tournament will take place in Poland.
Gromda, its bareknuckleboxing tournament, with fighters from different backgrounds and different weight-classes. 4x2min rounds and if both still stand in the 5th, they will fight until someone wins.

Last edited:
Ahh hell. They got replays to see? I got this whole bailout cash to spend.

It was better than the first one because there wasnt a bunch of ring out fuckery this time. Still though, its all been a bit underwhelming so far compared to how it sounded on paper. The Just Bleed Gods arent satiated yet I dont think.

Back