• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Would Jon Jones beat any human in history? (100 billion+ humans that ever lived)

Ngannou has a shot. But except him I don't see any other human who could beat Jones in a fight.

Imagine a full training camp dedicated to eye pokes.
He could just stand on the outside and focus on blinding the opponent before implementing the rest of his game.

That'd be scary.

Probably yes, because we have refined fighting to make it as optimal as possibly can. You are seeing peak humans fighting in MMA. I think Jon Jones could beat pretty much anyone that ever lived. If it's just plain old hand to hand combat.

However, history molded warriors who were adept at fighting dirty and victory by any means necessary. So expect eye gouging, calculated groin strikes, specific nerve attacks and other nasty moves we don't even know about.
Didn't help Gane!!

Vs prime Andre the giant no rules?? That's a big fucking man !!I'd be taking Andre
Some sumo guys in history would be wrecking machines.
Prime Brain Shaw multiple world's strongest Man champion would be scary as f***
Prime Aleksandr Karelian would break Jones in half

Achilles vs Jones would be the one to watch. Does Jones get to Achilles' heel before Achilles gets to Jones' big toe (taping allowed for both)?

Back