Would you be friends with Joe Schilling in real life?

Definitely !!

Dude has an eye for danger and would likely save my life

What if one day you say the wrong words to him, look at his dog wrong and maybe thinks you are fantazising about his dog and then BAM, Goods work as well.

My family and friends are all a bunch of degenerates.

Having someone ready to throw hands quick when we get into some shit will always be beneficial.

What if one day you say the wrong words to him, look at his dog wrong and maybe thinks you are fantazising about his dog and then BAM, Goods work as well.

what if you get in an accident driving ?

what if i lightning strikes?

what if your on the 30th floor and an earthquake happens?

hes a life saver .. not life taker

worst case joe gets a misdemeanor and pleads out to probation

big whooop

Does friendship come with 24/7 access to the gym's bathroom facility?

<{dootch}>

I know you are trying to be funny but you actually nailed it on the head. Anyone that thinks his behavior was justified.... Would you hang out with Joe? Become best friends with him?

Depends on what kind of good drugs he can get me. I carry a gun so fuck Joe if he tries anything.

Nah, not in a million years... He's one of those guys I despise for His character, I'd rather hang out with Rampage. at least He got self-control and not punching people. despite touching em.

iu

Joe can go screw himself. I don't hang out with Bullies.

big whooop

All those situations are 1 in a billion chances. I am talking real life normal occurances here not 1 in a billion chanes. Get real dude. Thats a very strong chance this scenario happens, very strong.

big whooop

so like Homelander?

I know you are trying to be funny but you actually nailed it on the head. Anyone that thinks his behavior was justified.... Would you hang out with Joe? Become best friends with him?
I mean I don’t think it was justified legally but that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t be friends with him, I don’t really disown friends for things they do wrong

I would never be friends with Joe. He would probably try to screw my wife (if i had one). He’d knock me out for being drunk and take my wife. Or try to screw me in a business dealing with no remorse. There’s really no way to win with narcissists, psychopaths or machiavellians. I rather stay away and live a peaceful life.

I mean I don’t think it was justified legally but that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t be friends with him, I don’t really disown friends for things they do wrong

That’s putting your life in danger. You keep sharks around long enough in your life and you’ll get bit. It’s happened to me, it’ll happen to all of you.

Back