Would you be interested in a Batman vs predator movie?

Are you interested?

• Total voters
Uggh not at all

I’d rather watch another predator vs alien movie

People saying Batman would get killed? Predator lost to a L.A. cop, and an army commando. And their practice is hunting xenomorphs who get wrecked by a woman with a cat and child. I think bats would be ok

edited because I thought predator 2 was New York because of the subway scene

People saying Batman would get killed? Predator lost to a New York cop, and an army commando. And their practice is hunting xenomorphs who get wrecked by a woman with a cat and child. I think bats would be ok

Predator 2 was set in LA

People saying Batman would get killed? Predator lost to a L.A. cop, and an army commando. And their practice is hunting xenomorphs who get wrecked by a woman with a cat and child. I think bats would be ok

edited because I thought predator 2 was New York because of the subway scene

In the recent movie, a Predator is killed by a 100-pound girl, soaking wet.

No way. Arnold barely took out predator. Batman is half the man Arnold is.

I’m into anything batman as long as I don’t gotta see his parents get killed again. That shit is getting like the vote for speaker of the house at this point.

All Arnold needed was mud I’m sure bats has a heat cloaking device or his suit blocks heat signatures

Don't forget he has the Tumbler, too

FlickeringAbleDesertpupfish-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_nnadtpcKi61qd479ro1_500.gif

The first 3 part series from 91 is one of the best stories Batman or Predator have been a part of. They went all out on that one. Can ignore the other entries. If they made a movie in line witrh the '91 comic i am ALL FUCKING IN.

Back