Would you be interested in a Batman vs predator movie?

Are you interested?

• Total voters
If people are paying they obviously want more, right? Black Panther 2 grossed $832 million. So I think sure, there have been enough but I also know there's a vast amount of content to draw from and as long as it's being done right superhero movies are never going anywhere. It's just going to be a genre that "real filmmakers" will scoff at while their own movies don't make half the money.

If I may explain it to you this way.
Superhero movies are like meth in the way of adrenaline rushes, and that's always going to make more money than walking in the park with a friend having a good conversation.

That doesn't mean meth is better than walking with a friend sir.

At face value it seems like a weak ass cash grab with no substance, but with a serious director who goes beyond the scope of just another superhero/monster mashup and makes it a suspenseful serious film …..it could be really good

I would leave “predator” out of the title completely and just market it as another Batman film with 1 trailer only a minute long

If I may explain it to you this way.
Superhero movies are like meth in the way of adrenaline rushes, and that's always going to make more money than walking in the park with a friend having a good conversation.

That doesn't mean meth is better than walking with a friend sir.

Plenty of room for both though. And have you ever walked in a park with a friend...on meth?

Plenty of room for both though. And have you ever walked in a park with a friend...on meth?

I have walked in many parks with many friends, on many different drugs....but meth was never one of them sir.

By the time that happens they'll make batman and obese transgender vs a gender neutral alien without masculine features some time in 2030.

Back