Would you buy this German luxury car ?

The interior setup was for the S-Class and higher models. Now, they’re throwing this into a standard C-Class?

They always do that... as the years go on they move move more and more S class stuff to the C and E class.

Nothing will substitute Audi 100

This is as luxurious as it gets.

View attachment 923836
I see your Audi 100 and I raise it to a 1990 Mercedes SL

553667617_g.jpg

I had a scale toy of this car and loved it.

Germans car are way more reliable now than they used to be , my Audi is as reliable as a Toyota right now.
hate to say it but this comment is very unlikely to age well lol

V nice. They're pretty much the perfect sports car IMO.

Speed, cornering, balance, brakes, quality, looks... they certainly do make for a compelling package.

It's a shame the new ones are going to be electric.

Man the GT4 RS is an absolute weapon though, I'd kill for one of them.

Speed, cornering, balance, brakes, quality, looks... they certainly do make for a compelling package.

It's a shame the new ones are going to be electric.

Man the GT4 RS is an absolute weapon though, I'd kill for one of them.
I walked past a GT4 in my village the other day (not an RS though). Amazing car nonetheless; but yeah, a GT4 RS is about as good as it gets.

My friend just picked up a new Aston V8 Vantage the other day. I've not seen his yet, and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't pick it over a Cayman or Alpine, but I'm really looking forward to driving to Wales with him in a couple of weeks.

I walked past a GT4 in my village the other day (not an RS though). Amazing car nonetheless; but yeah, a GT4 RS is about as good as it gets.

My friend just picked up a new Aston V8 Vantage the other day. I've not seen his yet, and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't pick it over a Cayman or Alpine, but I'm really looking forward to driving to Wales with him in a couple of weeks.

Nice. I've never been into big heavy cars though.

Add a screaming 368 kw 9000rpm flat 6 to an already amazing car... damn, those are going to be expensive as hell collectors items in no time.

Nice. I've never been into big heavy cars though.

Add a screaming 368 kw 9000rpm flat 6 to an already amazing car... damn, those are going to be expensive as hell collectors items in no time.
Same. I think the timing and price was right for my friend to order/secure a GT4 RS too. He was trading in his 911 and had a new 911 GTS on order until he changed his mind and got the Aston.
Each to their own, he's very happy with his decision anyway.

Same. I think the timing and price was right for my friend to order/secure a GT4 RS too. He was trading in his 911 and had a new 911 GTS on order until he changed his mind and got the Aston.
Each to their own, he's very happy with his decision anyway.

They have a black 992 911 GTS in the dealership and I was enquiring about buying it, I was told no, that was their display model. 12+ month wait list.

I was the fourth person who wanted to buy their floor model and they turned all down. Crazy stuff.

Back