Would you buy this German luxury car ?

They have a black 992 911 GTS in the dealership and I was enquiring about buying it, I was told no, that was their display model. 12+ month wait list.

I was the fourth person who wanted to buy their floor model and they turned all down. Crazy stuff.
Yeah, that's one of the main reasons he pivoted. Long waiting list for the GTS, and Aston had a Vantage available immediately and offered him £3k more for his 1yr old manual 911 than he paid for it (which he owned from new).
He won't be so lucky with the Aston though, that's going to depreciate...

The Mercedes Benz C class is making a great come back with the 2022 model, well crafted, beautiful car of great engineering, what a beauty, make me think to change my Audi A4 for it.

https://www.mercedes-benz.ca/en/future-vehicles/2022-c-class-sedan

Meh - the only C class that would capture my attention are the AMG variants. Given the brand premium you would have to pay, coupled with so/so reliability after 3 years, I would probably pass. The C class is also really cramped, so if you are a bigger guy or want to have three people in the back seat, it's simply too small.

Also, the interior tech (while cool), looks like you are driving in a space ship and would distract the hell out of me.

In that price bracket, you could get an Lexus IS500, or if you are willing to go off the beaten trail, the Genesis G70 (I love my G90). The M340i is probably the fastest of the bunch, but the resale value and long term reliability is questionable.

PS: The CLS AMG 63 is my "dream" car - Mercedes makes awesome vehicles, but you are also paying for the brand cache and the long term reliability is questionable. I would only go German if I was leasing through a company.

"Hey Mercedes..suck my dick"

If it cant do that..im not buying

Meh - the only C class that would capture my attention are the AMG variants. Given the brand premium you would have to pay, coupled with so/so reliability after 3 years, I would probably pass. The C class is also really cramped, so if you are a bigger guy or want to have three people in the back seat, it's simply too small.

Also, the interior tech (while cool), looks like you are driving in a space ship and would distract the hell out of me.

In that price bracket, you could get an Lexus IS500, or if you are willing to go off the beaten trail, the Genesis G70 (I love my G90). The M340i is probably the fastest of the bunch, but the resale value and long term reliability is questionable.

PS: The CLS AMG 63 is my "dream" car - Mercedes makes awesome vehicles, but you are also paying for the brand cache and the long term reliability is questionable. I would only go German if I was leasing through a company.

I don't understand reliability talk when it comes to luxury auto's. Just take it to the repairs if it breaks. Damn the running costs as they will often pale in comparison to a new cars sale price. That's if someone is wealthy enough to buy luxury auto's new.

Personally I don't do new autos's, I "upgrade" my second hand ride every year or so. Trading in my second hand car for a slightly better model (adding in a bit of cash to make up for the difference) so I'm never losing money on my ride via depreciation. I haven't been at it for long but my friend has been at it for more than a decade and now has a decently new and in perfect condition (albeit not quite late model) S class as his daily driver.

Have to admit, it doesn't look all that nice to me.

Mercedes does made some very nice vehicles though.

the only german car I would consider is a certified preowned m340i. My coworker has a c class and it's in the shop every month. My neighbor has a c63 amg and every morning he sits in the car for 30 minutes revving the engine like an autist.

MzM0MTAuanBn

Suzuki Alto will last longer than the whole German car industry.

Nope because the steering wheel is on the wrong side...

Forza Horizon 4 used to piss me off with this.

Game was set in fucking North England/Scotland, and most of the cars steering wheels were still on the left.

Joke.

Well 42... so old'ish I guess... LOL

Not Mercedes driving old though. I think their average driver is in their 60's.
C classe is a 8/10 young girl with good but not exceptional blowjob skills type of car in Russia.

Last edited:
C classe is not a luxury car by an

C classe is a 8/10 young girl with good but not exceptional blowjob skills type of car in Russia.

One of their salesmen who has sold me four cars previously got me into the dealership to show me all their shiny toys before I settled on my current car. None of them did it for me.

In Australia where we are price gouged out the ass for nice cars (think paying 2x as much or more than in the US, even taking account currency) these are the cars of 55 year old accountants and lawyers.

Back