Would you date a Russian girl

If by, "date", you mean, "pay them for sex", then sure:)

What you’re doing is selection bias, trust me most girls in Russia are not that attractive as in the pics you attached. An average Russian woman is about the same as an American one (attractiveness) it appears like that because they wear a lot more makeup and workout a lot. Plastic surgery is also quite common, especially for lips and breasts.

No average russian is lighter skinned, skinny and not a feminist.

Most of you here are married to hambeast americans and couldnt get a proper woman regardless of her nationality

Last edited:
There are many extremely hot Russian women where I live and I would not. They are very weird from a western standpoint. They expect a man to take care of them and many of them are vain gold diggers. You can tell who's russian by how many selfies they take. I find them in general to be stand offish, they play games, and too concerned with what they look like.

Imagine being so destroyed and a corrupted soul you are upset at the notion of a woman wanting to be taken care of by a strong man.

The fact you think that is bad tells me what I need to know

I went to School at St Johns University in Queens. Near Brooklyn so a lot of my college buddies married or dated Russians from Brooklyn. Always beautiful. But TS is not wrong. There are two main qualities I noticed...They are either gold diggers just looking for a meal ticket. Or they are definitely not the warmest emotionally. I have witnessed it enough that it isn't a stereotype. What I do notice is you can get them out of their shell when they REALLY get to know you. But generally they are tougher exteriors and emotionally not as available. My buddy just got divorced after 15 years from one. Gorgeous woman. I liked her but I was the only one. She was cold to most everyone else including her husband. I remember my buddy had us over for a BBQ and burned himself. 3 other wives went over to help him and bandage the burn. She acted like he was being a baby. It was a decent burn.

My wife is from the Baltic, so technically, she was born in USSR though she isn't Russian. She speaks fluent Russian because her mom was from Belarus and moved to Latvia when she studied to be a nurse. Obviously I find my wife very beautiful, I was a bit intimidated on our first encounter, but what I like about her is the fact that even though we are financially comfortable, she isn't frivolous with money like a lot of women I've come across over the years. She is also very warm and kind hearted. I've always say I may have an edge on her in IQ, but she is most definitely on top when it comes to EQ.

I dated one before. She is really tall and pretty. She is mainly Americanized. The accent comes out for some words though. She is really pretty but kinda cold to be honest.

Dated bunch of eastern euros girls and in particular half-russian one, on general it's true they bring some coldness but tbh nothing so extreme even compared to my mediterranean character

Noticed they tend to be really materialistic wich is bit deal breaker to me

Also LMAO at american girl being the golden standard, live in a place with tourists from all the world and USA is probably the last place where i would look for a life partner
<36>

There are many extremely hot Russian women where I live and I would not. They are very weird from a western standpoint. They expect a man to take care of them and many of them are vain gold diggers. You can tell who's russian by how many selfies they take. I find them in general to be stand offish, they play games, and too concerned with what they look like.

Nothing wrong with a woman wanting to be taken care.

now we all know Russian/Eastern European girls are some of the best looking girls in the world, there’s no question about that, but the problem is a lot of them are not so friendly and not so chatty and have a more stern and austere character to them compared to outgoing american girls.

Yes, and this is why I prefer Euros and Asians over American girls. I don't need an outgoing, chatty woman.

Yes. My ex-GF of 3 yrs is from Russia/Siberia.

Now I have a thing for European woman. Talking to a Romanian currently.

Seen better looking women at drive thru at taco Bell.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evolution team
Back