Would you guys be interested In me making tutorial videos teaching the basics/how I was taught?

@YoungCashMoney
I am totally off topic but I wanted to ask you for a long time, what's your opinion on the young boxing stars that came up in Vegas at the same gyms
you trained as well. I am talking about Shakur, Haney, Teofimo, Garcia.
Did you spar any one of them? Haney also had Sr train him like you.
Who is the best among them in your opinion?
He didn’t have Sr train him like me, it was for show but Devin always had multiple trainers/ did his own thing.

was supposed to spar Devin a few times but it never did happen. The rest weren’t around when I was around due to me being sick. I believe Devin Haney and Teofimo Lopez are the best pros out of them that you listed

Will make the vids btw, just dealing with some legal trouble first

@YoungCashMoney

Anything new on your videos? Would be greatly appreciated. If thats too much right now how about some shadow boxing or bag work.

If I can recommend a topic:
I restarted with boxing training and would like to begin working on the jab. So maybe a video how you develop your jab, which jabs do you prefer (powerjab, range finder...etc) or honestly just you doing your jab training.

He didn’t have Sr train him like me, it was for show but Devin always had multiple trainers/ did his own thing.

was supposed to spar Devin a few times but it never did happen. The rest weren’t around when I was around due to me being sick. I believe Devin Haney and Teofimo Lopez are the best pros out of them that you listed

Will make the vids btw, just dealing with some legal trouble first
I would be highly interested in learning from you. Is there any news on your videos?

Also still interested! Hope you got that legal stuff sorted out mate.

Absolutely if you're still up for making it!

How do you even get a new belt on the forum? Is it post or likes based?
It's based on how many posts you have. You can't make threads until you're past white belt, so what Spacetime has been doing since his execution, is making sock accounts via a VPN + attempting to run up the post count so that he can make shitty threads

Back