Would You Like To See Stamp Fairtex in the UFC?

She has been entertaining in OneFC.

But she seems to be somewhat of a franchise player for them, so I doubt they let her go and I don't think she is a big enough name for UFC to throw big money at her.

What weight class does she fight at?
She looks pretty petite to me as I recall.

She seems so fucking ferocious. I would love to see how she does against the best girls in the UFC. She's still so young as well! I don't know if she has any intention of coming to the UFC though.
There's a few girls in One that would make waves in the UFC, Stamp being probably the top one.

I like her, she's good, but she's too small I think for 115.

She's a hotter version of Loma with better hands and reach and slightly taller, but I think she will run into a same problem of being too small as she moves up the ranks.

But she seems to be somewhat of a franchise player for them, so I doubt they let her go and I don't think she is a big enough name for UFC to throw big money at her.

She's fought at Light flyweight, atom weight, and straweight I think. They should have never made a 145 lb division, it should have been atomweight. The UFC is retarded sometimes.

She's fought at Light flyweight, atom weight, and straweight I think. They should have never made a 145 lb division, it should have been atomweight. The UFC is retarded sometimes.
Their atomweight is actually strawweight for the ufc. She doesn't fight at 105

115 right now

Gotcha, I still think the UFC should of made a 105 division instead of a 145 lb division just for one person (Cyborg). I forgot about One's weight rules for a second.

Last edited:
Her ground game is really lacking from the few fights ive seen.

Tatiana, Weili, Carla Esparza even would probably give her massive trouble.

How's her takedown defense tho
To be fair, it's decent, but against very lackluster competition.
She hasn't fought anyone of note, she fought a 36 yr old who was cut from the UFC 7 years ago for the ONE title last year which is her best MMA win.

Carla, Tatiana, and Weili would probably all give her massive trouble.

She would be at a significant disadvantage in the UFC as the 115'ers cut weight to make 115.

ONE Championship fighters have to weigh 115 hydrated.

She would have to bulk up, otherwise she's effectively a 105er.

stamp-fairtex-stamp.gif

Yes! 115 is too deep but Stamp is a warrior

This. I'd love to see her face the best girls in the UFC, and she would bring some much needed personality to the Strawweight division. But she is one of the faces of One. And the primary female face in the org. No way they let her go and to my knowledge she's never expressed any interest in having ambitions that go beyond OneFC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MMACda
Back