Would you want to die a peaceful death or you want to go with a bang?

Would you want to die a peaceful death or you want to go with a bang?

• Total voters

I have basically 0 fear of death unless it's going to be a painful one. So I guess peaceful, but I'm good with the bang with the afore mentioned caveat.

I want to be able to focus my energy and as much of my memories of loved ones as I pass. Pain and mental derangement can destroy that so I absolutely want to go gently into that good night.

<5>

Just not slow and prolonged.

I have seen relatives die slowly and FUCK THAT.

But since I was a total reckless maniac in my youth I probably don't have to worry about getting all that old.

Peaceful with no debilitating diseases and I'll be happy. No cancer, dementia, or major hospitalization for months / years before the moment. But since god has a sense of humor, i'm probably getting all that crap now.

I'd prefer to die in my sleep of old age.

But If I gotta go in a bad way let me die protecting someone else from harm.

On a hiking trail surrounded by loved ones, maybe a heart attack if i could pick. Or defending people i love if it comes to it. Why the fuck would you want to die in your sleep?

On a hiking trail surrounded by loved ones, maybe a heart attack if i could pick. Or defending people i love if it comes to it. Why the fuck would you want to die in your sleep?

I've already had a very exciting life I'd prefer my death be boring. Also I suspect dying a lot of the time is painful and terrible
Weather a gunshot or a stroke I'd rather not suffer.

But like I said if I can't go in a peaceful way than may it be going down swinging and making my untimely death count.

Adrenaline filled insanity over many decades - always expected with a BANG.

Lived a really cool life, when it's time to go I just wanna go quick either way.​

In my sleep after a great bang

There are but four ways to die
A sardonic spirit might have said to me -
There is dying that occurs relatively suddenly
There is dying that occurs relatively gradually
There is dying that occurs relatively painlessly
There is the death that is full of pain
Thus, by various means, they are combined
the sudden and the gradual
the painless and the painful
To yield but four ways to die
And there are no others