Social WR lounge 266: the Jon Jones leg of wieners

You can only eat one food for the rest of your life. Which one is it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think that’s how that works lol

The left, especially the new left gets us to focus on our differences, especially our immutable racial ones, rather than what we have in common.

More and more we are being taught that we have distinct differences based on race...and to focus on these differences.

This fuels racial animus

To be clear when I said Stevie was GOAT I meant for musicians. George Clinton would be next. I wasn’t comparing him to Muhammad Ali or Frederick Douglass.

Obviously. How the could you even do that anyway? lol. It's hard to even compare musicians themselves, although when I mentioned Ray Robinson you could go ahead and compare him to Ali in terms of their profession. He lit dudes THE FUCK UP.

ZlefUag.gif

500full-sugar-ray-robinson.jpg

But don’t you think you’re using edited videos with no context to side with violent colonizers? Why does that video make the Palestinian people guilty in this dispute?

It doesn't make all Palestinians guilty. Never said that. I'm just saying this path is dangerous and peace will never be accomplished this way

The left, especially the new left gets us to focus on our differences, especially our immutable racial ones, rather than what we have in common.

More and more we are being taught that we have distinct differences based on race...and to focus on these differences.

This fuels racial animus
I would say generally speaking being aware of racism isn’t the problem, the racism is.

Fabricating racism, changing the definition of racism ....stating that certain races "cannot be racist" is far more egregious
That’s fine if you feel that way but someone who is in the business of policing what is and isn’t racism, and says fabricating racism is worse than racism probably shouldn’t be called an anti racism crusader. It’s more like an anti anti racism crusader.

That’s fine if you feel that way but someone who is in the business of policing what is and isn’t racism, and says fabricating racism is worse than racism probably shouldn’t be called an anti racism crusader. It’s more like an anti anti racism crusader.

Im anti anyone, who condemns, insults, attacks, judges anyone based off immutable characteristics.

This is why I'm anti left

It’s important to me.

I follow israel/Palestine on Twitter.

This video came up numerous times, I just happened to share this one.

Would it make you feel better if I reshared the video from another source? Doesn't change the content of the video.

But props to you and Gregolian for being the only ones to actually watch and comment it

I follow israel/Palestine on Twitter.

This video came up numerous times, I just happened to share this one.

Would it make you feel better if I reshared the video from another source? Doesn't change the content of the video.

But props to you and Gregolian for being the only ones to actually watch and comment it
I’m asking you to reconcile with the justified hurt caused by the language in the tweet you linked. If the video exists all over the internet there must be a reason you chose the tweet.

and before one of the big strong “the left is taking away my speech” crowd chimes in I’m not policing you I’m asking if you think Palestinians deserve to exist.

I’m asking you to reconcile with the justified hurt caused by the language in the tweet you linked. If the video exists all over the internet there must be a reason you chose the tweet.

and before one of the big strong “the left is taking away my speech” crowd chimes in I’m not policing you I’m asking if you think Palestinians deserve to exist.

Its midnight here...

I came across the video several times and when it came up again I decided to share it not paying attention to what the sharer said.

And if you can find anywhere in my post history where I have even insinuated that Palestinians don't deserve to exist ill esuicide this account .

To answer your question, yes.
Now, does Israel as a nation deserve to exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back