Social WR lounge 266: the Jon Jones leg of wieners

You can only eat one food for the rest of your life. Which one is it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m referencing a famous quote from a prominent left wing politician who called African countries shitholes. Those racist leftists. :(

This type of binary thinking is primitive as it is dangerous.

Just because I hate leftists doesn't mean I'm a fan of Trump.

Its midnight here...

I came across the video several times and when it came up again I decided to share it not paying attention to what the sharer said.

And if you can find anywhere in my post history where I have even insinuated that Palestinians don't deserve to exist ill esuicide this account .

To answer your question, yes.
Now, does Israel as a nation deserve to exist?
I don’t think any state deserves to exist but of course its people do.

Frederick Douglass is doing some great things, and he's really getting more recognition now.
Lmao. Is this some meme or reference I don’t get? Either way it made me smirk.
Obviously. How the could you even do that anyway? lol. It's hard to even compare musicians themselves, although when I mentioned Ray Robinson you could go ahead and compare him to Ali in terms of their profession. He lit dudes THE FUCK UP.

ZlefUag.gif

500full-sugar-ray-robinson.jpg
Ray Robinson is the undisputed GOAT. No doubt. But Ali might be the GOAT athlete in terms of cultural impact. Lots of boxers were big in that way, impacting culture. From John L Sullivan to Jack Johnson to Jack Dempsey to Joe Louis to Check Wepner and Ali to Sugar Ray Leonard to Tyson to Chavez and on and on...

Lmao. Is this some meme or reference I don’t get? Either way it made me smirk.

Ray Robinson is the undisputed GOAT. No doubt. But Ali might be the GOAT athlete in terms of cultural impact. Lots of boxers were big in that way, impacting culture. From John L Sullivan to Jack Johnson to Jack Dempsey to Joe Louis to Check Wepner and Ali to Sugar Ray Leonard to Tyson to Chavez and on and on...

Came back after a few days because my stream is looking pretty baller and I've been working hard on it the last few days.

Had an idea of playing Xcom 2 soon and naming all the characters after Lounge Lizards and Leftists. Then saw the topic and... I'm out again lol.

Bout to start the stream again though. as always. Twitch.tv/chomskyandchill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back