Social WR lounge 266: the Jon Jones leg of wieners

You can only eat one food for the rest of your life. Which one is it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I thought you two would be aware of a right to exist argument. It has nothing to do with open borders, although separately I don't oppose the idea. What I am saying is the question of whether or not a state has a right to exist has nothing to do with the atrocities committed by Israel to the Palestinian people in their land. I am Jewish, my mother's side of the family are/were Polish Jews I am very aware of our history.
No shit a people have a right to exist. Lol.

I am telling you some people would cease to exist without a state to exist in. Sucks, but we haven't evolved past our animal nature yet.

Edit: I'm out. The Israel puzzle gives me headaches. Your original post just left me scratching me head, is all.

That might be "no shit" to you but we literally had a tweet posted here about a page ago saying some don't.

Omg, really? Have I not explained this already? Would you like me to find some tweets that call for the annihilation of Israel? (There are a lot of those on this page) Will that make you feel better?

Omg, really? Have I not explained this already? Would you like me to find some tweets that call for the annihilation of Israel? (There are a lot of those on this page) Will that make you feel better?
Sure, which of us posted a tweet about Israelis deserving to be annihilated? Link it, please.

That might be "no shit" to you but we literally had a tweet posted here about a page ago saying some don't.
Yup, and that's fucked, to put it mildly. There's lots of terrible people out there.

And the contrast between rightful outrage by the Jewish people at such tweets and their encroachment of Palestine would be laughable if not for the caricature like hypocrisy of the settlers.

This twitter page i mean
Oh okay, sorry I misunderstood what you meant and if you are saying you really didn't see that language I won't bring it up again.
Yup, and that's fucked, to put it mildly. There's lots of terrible people out there.

And the contrast between rightful outrage by the Jewish people at such tweets and their encroachment of Palestine would be laughable if not for the caricature like hypocrisy of the settlers.
For the record I support a two state solution.

I honestly hate that I have to take my medicine with food cause I have to force feed myself at like 7 in the morning. Number one bullshit.

Oh okay, sorry I misunderstood what you meant and if you are saying you really didn't see that language I won't bring it up again.

Apology accepted.

And no I didn't see the language as it wouldn't have fomented a fruitful conversation.

And I too support a two state solution

I wasn't trying to jump on you by any means. I also don't know what the correct long term solution would be. It seems there are elements within all parties involved who would poison any deal.

I wasn't trying to jump on you by any means. I also don't know what the correct long term solution would be. It seems there are elements within all parties involved who would poison any deal.
At least we didn't get into the open borders debate.

I honestly hate that I have to take my medicine with food cause I have to force feed myself at like 7 in the morning. Number one bullshit.
What’s a typical breakfast for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back