Social WR Lounge 289: Buck Breaking Edition

Favorite Summer Activity

• Total voters
It’s true, I made end way way back, the first time a certain poster was banned about posters you miss the most, and a certain mod that was emotionally involved tried to ban me for it. Me a poster that had never even ever received a single infraction or been given a formal warning. I legit didn’t know that was a rule (not an excuse I know). It I usually would ask before doing anything, and don’t do what I’m told not to do.
He tried to smack me down.
It happens. I have one on my back right now. The good thing is for long time posters or those with connections it requires an admin to ban. The most they can do is card you again and again

I just had lunch with a buddy of mine who is a structural / blast engineer. One of his co-workers out of the New York office worked on the 9/11 buildings. He was telling me about some of it. Pretty cool. Basically that the wings of the plane contacted some of the structural framing and caused the collapse. It was interesting to hear him talk about it all and much more than I can relay obviously

Did they annoyed a nick diaz fight?

@My Spot

I’d wanna switch it back to righty if people wanna try it out without brass hitting them in the mouth.

Fuck 'em. You buying the rifle for you to shoot or for everyone else? :cool:

I just had lunch with a buddy of mine who is a structural / blast engineer. One of his co-workers out of the New York office worked on the 9/11 buildings. He was telling me about some of it. Pretty cool. Basically that the wings of the plane contacted some of the structural framing and caused the collapse. It was interesting to hear him talk about it all and much more than I can relay obviously

Did he get to the part where jet fuel can't melt steel beams?

He didn’t mention thermal expansion at all?

He clearly says at the end of his post;

"It was interesting to hear him talk about it all and much more than I can relay obviously"

Since I’ve used y’all since day 1 of my posting, and you’re only trying to make fun of it now, I can safely assume that’s all you have.

That's a bit conceited to assume that I've followed your posting since day 1 or at all.

Since I’ve used y’all since day 1 of my posting, and you’re only trying to make fun of it now, I can safely assume that’s all you have.

You've been under quite the attack lately, from all angles.

Did he get to the part where jet fuel can't melt steel beams?
Lol. I did ask him what he thought that only an explosive charge could do it. Of course he said of course not and laughed.

He was talking specifically about the guys report. And the cause in the report was the impact of the plane on the structural columns. The report itself is 1000 pages

Lol. I did ask him what he thought that only an explosive charge could do it. Of course he said of course not and laughed.

His laugh was all the proof anyone would need.

Back