Social WR Lounge 299: His mom plays games

Do you miss the left?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that all it takes? I've been trying to get banned from this shithole for years.
lMyBcA7G1yY33iekrmTsJ9BI_1wO2Y-ztCIlqEFl27FVWl0zzMVkb_fPCRyKrkQG2ZJS-iZGfuBJdnXXnABe1X_v9OqF6OOlWA

HurtFeelingsReport.jpg

ca451dbeedeb1b3f861dfd72a0536d3c30298b71cfd8ad75e5ab6b0a4e09cd0d_1.jpg

Lol. Non-applicable, but funny.
Are you going to pout and just view the forum not unlike a toddler sucking their thumb and peeking out from under a blanket, like the last time you threw a tantrum?

Are you going to pout and just view the forum not unlike a toddler sucking their thumb and peeking out from under a blanket, like the last time you threw a tantrum?
Perhaps.

The thread where I was unanimously voted Most Reasonable Póster on Sherdog got dumped.

Who could have possibly seen this coming....
Would you say you are sherdogs most dumped poster?!

The thread where I was unanimously voted Most Reasonable Póster on Sherdog got dumped.

Who could have possibly seen this coming....
Let me guess, the thread where you created a 2nd thread personal about an ongoing thread feud just to say "ok everybody, who is right, me or him?"

That sort of thing will get dumped every time. We don't need 3 to 4 gotcha threads on the same subject started because 2 guys want to take each other out of context and get a "win" for their ego

Let me guess, the thread where you created a 2nd thread personal about an ongoing thread feud just to say "ok everybody, who is right, me or him?"

That sort of thing will get dumped every time. We don't need 3 to 4 gotcha threads on the same subject started because 2 guys want to take each other out of context and get a "win" for their ego
<WellThere>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back