Social WR lounge 300: it seems unconstitutional

Rate Irish_thug as a mod

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine the level of gotten to it takes to call in reinforcement from other subs after you get so triggered you catch dubs for racism. Who is doing the raging, exactly?

Funny how the knuckle draggers here act like a post with more than one paragraph is one of the labours of Hercules.

Bro, do you even lift? This is light work, bro.
Isn't that why you got dubbed (again) though?

My wife is mexican... you can make fun of her all you want.
I am don't recall suggesting I suffered from lack of such an option. I appreciate the offer, but I respectfully decline on account of not being a dirtbag

It popped up on my Facebook feed. You live in PEI and it is a small place so it's usually better to talk with someone from the place to get an idea what's going on. I don't know PEI at all.

I'm curious as to when PEI's housing market started to go nuclear like Nova scotia's. New Brunswick as well.

Toronto and Vancouver were hit 4 to 5 years ahead of us with all these foreign buyers so they took the early brunt of it. But it seems the rest of Canada is in the can now too
I think the money people were slow to catch on to our crisis level of demand vs. inventory. Up until about three years ago, maybe 4, prices were climbing at a steady rate, like a 20 degree wedge. After that, it took off exponentially, partly due to additional pressure put on the market by the popularity of buying houses for AirBnB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back