Social WR Lounge 308: RIP Bigwaverider.

What is more likely to happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
great. welcome to the team.
may you have smooth sailing and a mostly uneventful stint. but being the war room it probably won't be like that.
It will be alright. As long as i have you to hold my hand.
<Oku04>

you'll do fine on your own. i'll probably get banned soon anyway so, good luck.
At the end of the day we all keep coming back here because we enjoy something about this place. I hope that continues for you.

I just don’t get it. I guess I’ll never have enough money to get it. Why do people want to fuck kids? When I find out a girls age is fifteen years my junior and I thought she was attractive I feel like a scumbag. But, apparently, the current stance is “play through”. Scum bag perverts
"If there's grass on the field, play ball." :eek:

Which mods Alt is Sandis??? Every time I ask him where he’s from my posts get deleted or I get carded. He’s a troll at best, a bot at worst.

in before @Jackie Blue and @Lowmanproblems start banning everyone who's not on the left of bernie sanders.

I think we'll be okay. It's pretty easy to follow the rules around here. I've never even had yellows in the 10 years I've had this account. Nostromo carded me for something really arbitrary, then banned me when I complained about it. That dude was a fucking butthole.

Overall the mods have been pretty fair imo. I just hope it stays that way. I hope the war room doesn't turn into some left wing echo chamber like reddit. The cry-asses around here will still call the place sherfont regardless though.

Which mods Alt is Sandis??? Every time I ask him where he’s from my posts get deleted or I get carded. He’s a troll at best, a bot at worst.
Who?

No. You lost me at drag story hour not being grooming. They are exactly trying to normalize deviant sexual behavior to children.
Let's say it is normalizing that lifestyle to children. I don't think that's what is happening but I won't argue that point right now. Even if it is normalizing, it's not grooming. For it to be grooming, and I'm speaking broadly here, the purpose of the exposure is to give the adults involved an opportunity to prey on that specific child.

Which is why I said, for it to be grooming there has to be a lot more than a story about a parent taking their child to a show that readers find objectionable. To get to that next stage, the purpose of taking child is to prey upon them. That the people at the show use the show to actually prey upon the children.

Too often posters extend their disagreement with the existence of the show and with parents taking their children to the show into conflating that with an intent to abuse the child. And 90% of the stories that have been posted here never include any reference to an intent to abuse or actual abuse. It might be objectionable but it's not grooming. I said it's a fine point distinction but it's an important one. Although as I said elsewhere, not everyone is going to see the distinction.

And I’ve got cards again. Thanks sandis or whoever’s cheerios I pissed in

C’mon man. You’re always fair. I didn’t even get the notification message telling me who I bothered. Toss me a line?

No one reported you. The points were fair. Just got to wait it out man. If you need more information, PMs are always available.

The lounge is starting to look like its old self.
raw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Geezo75
Back