Social WR Lounge v 233, I Did Warn You This Was Coming

Most frequently repurchased brand of sneakers?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wonder what the others in the bar thought, who may have noticed us, when we re-enacted this moment from Silva/Weidman. :D

tumblr_myklbm5cVq1qaa8d1o1_250.gif
For some reason, the 5'2 Polynesian lady wasn't impressed. BTW, my mom came to visit a few weeks after and turns out the Dole pineapple farm is only a few minutes away from where we hung out and is a genuinely fun day if you and the wife want to do it one day. I kind of like nerdy shit like that.

This is the third relief bill in under a year

It was pulling teeth to get them done and now the democrats are in office and the republicans are 100% against this.

what you’re saying is not completely truthful. It’s not wrong but doesn’t give the best picture of what really happened though. Even the 2nd relief bill took the GOP close to breaking with Trump on the extra stimulus money sent to Americans. Mitch himself said $2000 checks were too costly on the 2nd stimulus package around the holidays.

This is the third relief bill in under a year

It's the third woefully inadequate relief bill in a year. The point, though, is that frivolous culture grievances are the only political capital the GOP has. All the stuff they've shoved into previous bills, like capital gains tax breaks and liability protections for employers, is not popular with anyone. There is exactly one party trying to do things that help people and that people want.

what you’re saying is not completely truthful. It’s not wrong but doesn’t give the best picture of what really happened though.

Dude, read the the tweet you posted and then what you just said here. If we are going to talk about the best picture of what really happened, don’t post stupid one liner tweets like that.

It's the third woefully inadequate relief bill in a year. The point, though, is that frivolous culture grievances are the only political capital the GOP has. All the stuff they've shoved into previous bills, like capital gains tax breaks and liability protections for employers, is not popular with anyone. There is exactly one party trying to do things that help people and that people want.

I expect the next four years for the GOP to focus more on culture wars but they did pass two bills that had relief. There’s items in it to argue about but relief was provided. If the tweet hadn’t been so dumb, I wouldn’t have said anything.

Dude, read the the tweet you posted and then what you just said here. If we are going to talk about the best picture of what really happened, don’t post stupid one liner tweets like that.

sorry but I disagree and I gave the reasons why.

I thought the tweet was funny. Not one republican voted for Biden’s stimulus but they’re furious over mr potato head.

@Trotsky is 100% right

If it’s humor, that’s all good. I usually consider twitter to be more serious unless I see a comedian posting it but I don’t know that user.

Decent fights. Heavies and Dana being idiots as usual.

Fast Times is on TV and I'm reading an Atlantic article about how dumb Elon Musk is for trying to go to Mars.

Did anyone see the Gordon Ryan slap yesterday? That had to hurt.

Also, how many trillions combined for all of the relief bills so far? I'm getting these:

What was the latest one, $1.2T?

Also, how many trillions combined for all of the relief bills so far? I'm getting these:

What was the latest one, $1.2T?

1.9T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back