Social WR Lounge v281: *Shivers* Full Blown Surefront

Most Beautiful Films of the 20th Century?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My girlfriend's dog died yesterday and my friend's Dad died today and my Dad lost his job today.

But it is very nice outside.
Way to be a kill joy

I'm sorry about your friend's dead dad and your GF's dead dog. That is rough, bud. Also sorry about your dad losing his job but not as sorry as I am about the deaths.

My girlfriend's dog died yesterday and my friend's Dad died today and my Dad lost his job today.

But it is very nice outside.

Thats horrible stuff man, hope things settle down for you and those around you. Life has a way of dumping a lot on our plates all at once. Hopefully thing get better soon.

Ok I feel like I am taking crazy pills.
Would you say "I teach math/I like math" or "I teach maths/I like maths"

Well you complain when I dismiss your mistake and you complain when I explain how you can prevent future mistakes, so...

More accurately, my complaint (if you want to call it such) is you being a dick. I wanted to talk about the quote, whereas you would rather fluff your ego or something. You're too good for me. Got it.

Looks like Gaetz has a side order of obstruction to go with his sex trafficking. Nice.
tumblr_mi3vy9F6wy1qcwyxho1_500.gifv

More accurately, my complaint (if you want to call it such) is you being a dick. I wanted to talk about the quote, whereas you would rather fluff your ego or something. You're too good for me. Got it.

Dude, you look kind of nuts right now

I had to read back to how this started and just lol at getting worked up like this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back