WrestleMania 40 Night 2: Finished stories and stuff

I'd like to watch you open her up, Ed.

I think about her in these pants as often as I think about the Roman empire. And that's a shoot

Fvf18N4aQAAhDsyjpeg-JS815600324.jpg

I saw Punishment Martinez wrestle live on some ROH shows years back. No fucking shot you could've convinced me back in 2018 after I watched him lose to Marty Scurll that he would be sitting at a post Wrestlemania press conference as a WWE World Champion.

Crazy big glow up for Priest.

I watched Priest vs Dijak at my 1st NXT house show. Oh how far Priest has come.

I remember watching him lose to Lio Rush as Punisher Martinez in RoH. He's done pretty good for himself.
It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock and roll

I can't believe they all pulled this shit off. Everyone changed direction and played their parts perfectly. Just amazing really. This has to be the most cohesive locker room than any time or any place in the business ever.
A good healthy locker room vibe has never been good for business. But as long as Phil M Punk is there we don’t need to worry, just a matter of time till his next blowout.

He should have taken a few more moments to make that decision. It was such amazing story telling, needed to milk it a tad more
Yes! Like he knows this is his moment to finish Cody. He only has this once chance to hit one or the other. He knows he needs to hit Cody but, damn it, he just has to lay into Seth

Rhea Ripley shouldn't be losing the title anytime soon. One thing I love that WWE has been doing is having these long title runs. They establish stars and when they lose it makes new ones. That's the business.

Rhea Ripley shouldn't be losing the title anytime soon. One thing I love that WWE has been doing is having these long title runs. They establish stars and when they lose it makes new ones. That's the business.
Rhea is set to hold the belt until at least after the draft. Her next challenger will be Liv more than likely, and then maybe Zoey. Her next real threat though will be Bianca.

Yes! Like he knows this is his moment to finish Cody. He only has this once chance to hit one or the other. He knows he needs to hit Cody but, damn it, he just has to lay into Seth

Exactly, he missed an opportunity to really hammer that home. He legit had to choose between cementing his legacy over Cody, or smash that MFer Seth for being an insect thorn in his side for over a decade. He didn't sell the internal conflict though.

Should have studied how HBK handled the situation when he was deciding to nail Bret at summerslam 97' and the aftermath with the pin.

Back