Let me talk to ya!
@Titanium
Reaction score
WRESTLEMANIA 40
NIGHT 2

ADRENILINE SOMETHING SOMETHING
SUNDAY APRIL 7TH

7PM ET/4PM PT

20240208_WM40_Match_RomanCody_FCSIDE_tonight--0ae24bf878eed2e1951b97a3f944bdfe.jpg

WWE UNDISPUTED WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

ROMAN REIGNS (C)

VS

CODY RHODES

20240224_WM40_Match_SethDrew_FC_tonight--284bfad5ee930e566ed30e97e210c323.jpg

20240301_WM40_Match_IyoBayley_FC_tonight--910a19cbf033d48ddcf8bbd24c5adec7.jpg

(DISCLAIMER: THIS WAS THE PHOTO USED AT THE TIME OF MAKING THSI THREAD BY WWE.COM FOR THIS MATCH AND I'M LEAVING IT BECAUSE I FIND IF FUNNY)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

SETH ROLLINS (C)

VS

DREW MCINTYRE

20240301_WM40_Match_IyoBayley_FC_Sunday--8d675fd69416529c424082c37aac20a2.jpg

WWE WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP

IYO SKY (C)

VS

BAYLEY

20240314_WM40_Match_USTitle_FC_tonight--fe130dabb803acea2d41f160726019b5.jpg

US HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

TRIPLE THREAT

LOGAN PAUL (C)

VS

RANDY ORTON

VS

KEVIN OWENS

20240314_WM40_Match_LA_AJ_FC_tonight--b4cb3390ba689da641cede4d8ee892fd.jpg

GRUDGE MATCH

AJ STYLES

VS

LA KNIGHT

(YEAH!)

20240405_WM40_Match_StreetFight_Tag_UPDATE_FC_Tonight--b992e54686cc9d2559e2418b62474870.jpg

PHILLY STREET FIGHT

6 MAN TAG MATCH

THE FINAL TESTAMENT (KROSS & AOP)

VS

BOBBY LASHLEY & THE STREET PROFITS

@Oku @Kowboy On Sherdog @Strychnine @PRIDEWASBETTER @Substance Abuse @D.R.H. @Zebra Cheeks @Rebelfett

Last edited:
Pretty good ways into night 1, surprised how many matches wound up there, had to check night two card again to see what was even left to watch tonight. Gonna find out how Sami Gunther goes right now

Still would have preferred LA Knight vs. Logan Paul for the US title but I think the long term here is eventually having a feud with A-Town Down Under vs. Owens and Orton. I'm not expecting much out of night 2 except for the main event. However, Sky vs. Bayley have the opportunity to be the best women's match of Wrestlemania since the tag match and Ripley/Lynch disappointed.

Damn, I almost forgot that LA Knight existed.

So, is Priest gonna finally cash in tonight? It's gettin' pretty damn close to the next MITB. I figure Rollins barely squeaks out the W, and then gets destroyed by Drew, with Priest coming down to pick the bones. Either way, it's gotta becoming tonight or tomorrow.

Whatsup nerds and Virgins, it is me, a fellow nerd and virgin from the heavy’s 😂

So, is Priest gonna finally cash in tonight? It's gettin' pretty damn close to the next MITB. I figure Rollins barely squeaks out the W, and then gets destroyed by Drew, with Priest coming down to pick the bones. Either way, it's gotta becoming tonight or tomorrow.
I expect him to come out with the entire judgement day on Monday and demolish whoever is champion and cash in

I want Drew to go over. A lot of my fantasy bookings didn’t go over last night, although the right ones did thank god, but this match especially I want Drew to go over so bad. Fucking Seth sucks.

I like kross, seems like a good dude but him being on the card is definitely "triple h " era stuff lol.

Would've rather had bron vs lashley but it is what it is.

I hope I am wrong but I don't think there is anything you can do with Kross. He was good in NXT but once Vince and the old team gave him that weird gimmick once he came to Raw it has been downhill ever sense. I just hope the WWE actually gets the belt off Reigns. Over 3 years is enough. It's time to see if The Bloodline members can sink or swim on their own without Reigns, or without being in a storyline involving Reigns.

So overall what was the concensus on night 1? I’ve read, seen or know absolutely nothing

I hope I am wrong but I don't think there is anything you can do with Kross. He was good in NXT but once Vince and the old team gave him that weird gimmick once he came to Raw it has been downhill ever sense. I just hope the WWE actually gets the belt off Reigns. Over 3 years is enough. It's time to see if The Bloodline members can sink or swim on their own without Reigns, or without being in a storyline involving Reigns.
Before he grew out his hair and got fat, after Adam Cole of all people ripped him apart on the mic? That’s when he was good?

Kidding I liked him as unstoppable in NXT too

Back