• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WRL62

Which of these "egret facts" are actually true? (answers will be revealed in August)

• Wealthy landowners, generally speaking

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot about Trump's position on the visa lottery.

God, he's such an incredible moron. And what's worse: he's actually proud of actively not understanding basic government programs and having cartoonishly inaccurate accounts of them. Like....who could be stupid enough to think that the visa lottery is an actual lottery where anyone can enter, a name gets picked at random, and the person gets in no matter what? In actuality, there are strict eligibility criteria for entry and additional background checks after approval.

Seriously, you have to be an extraordinarily stupid person to believe his rhetoric on this.

Dude, I remember it wasn't all that long ago where you had to delete a bunch of posts and kept referencing the need for meds. Consider they may need adjusting. You're one of the good ones around here otherwise unless this post is for real.

<31>

Methinks you're unfamiliar with that poster's post history. I had to un-hide in order to see who you're talking about on the chance I had a bad ignore, but that guy is one of the most shockingly hateful, irrational, and potentially unstable posters here. Using random acronyms to vilify race-traitor white people as political enemies is completely common.

Oho, ''the" yield curve finally inverted. The end is nigh buy gold and campbell's soup repent!

Naw, but it does seem like a good time to pay off debt right about now.

Bro.. No. Whipping cream... You had everything right but that one thing..

I was kind when his ass was PMing me about Jesus because I feel bad for the runt of the litter and honestly... If his mom is that big of a whore I probably fucked her but dude has got me heated.

What am I missing here? What is your guy's beef with @waiguoren ?

Having a beer at the airport waiting for the overnight to Vegas. Hopefully I at least drowse through most of it.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I think they could have kept their rating if they just alluded to the mass killing without showing it.
They hung citizen Batman outside the mayor's office, blew up Rachel, the crazy guy along with several other prisoners and cops (at least ...6?), punched a pencil though a dude's eye, etc. He racked up a serious body count in that movie.
I mean, one of the shitty Star Wars prequels had Anakin kill a bunch of kids off screen, and it was PG iirc.

Like calling someone a honky?

I don't know what I'd do if someone called me that. Laugh hysterically would be the odds on favorite I suppose.
Which is what anyone should do. Our society gives power to words.

Many different sources. There have been several over the years. I can’t remember where I saw each specific incident.

You can't remember any specific incident, though, right? Do you see the issue here? You've heard from somewhere you can't remember that something you can't remember happened, and the upshot of all that is that you're accusing someone of freakin' murder. That's how bullshit propaganda works.

Wanted to throw a heapin' helpin' of garlic on dinner last night, and decided against due to a thing tomorrow. So I had a dream that I accidentally put tons of garlic on the food, panicked, and then flew in a garlic expert to evaluate the situation. Because that's something people do.

I forgot about Trump's position on the visa lottery.

God, he's such an incredible moron. And what's worse: he's actually proud of actively not understanding basic government programs and having cartoonishly inaccurate accounts of them. Like....who could be stupid enough to think that the visa lottery is an actual lottery where anyone can enter, a name gets picked at random, and the person gets in no matter what? In actuality, there are strict eligibility criteria for entry and additional background checks after approval.

Seriously, you have to be an extraordinarily stupid person to believe his rhetoric on this.

<31>

Methinks you're unfamiliar with that poster's post history. I had to un-hide in order to see who you're talking about on the chance I had a bad ignore, but that guy is one of the most shockingly hateful, irrational, and potentially unstable posters here. Using random acronyms to vilify race-traitor white people as political enemies is completely common.
I'm Canadian. I may occasionally suffer from short-term memory problems.

Oho, ''the" yield curve finally inverted. The end is nigh buy gold and campbell's soup repent!

Naw, but it does seem like a good time to pay off debt right about now.

Is there a number or length of time this needs to happen for before it becomes real life?

I swear it's been in the news once a month since last December.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back