• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social WRLT v 254 don't get freaked out that it's me

Status
Not open for further replies.
That'd be a sight. All you guys chortling while you bid on it, pretending to do it as a joke until you collectively realize you're all serious about wanting it. Then a "butthead" and "cuck" leads to a ticklefight and fuck.

I used to work for a music site specifically devoted to pop punk when I was young. Started by Blink groupies. So when someone tells me to shut up because I don't know what I'm talking about and then can't justify their position, I get justifiably miffed.
What makes you think I'd bid on it when I can get a pristine, virginal honey crueller from Timmy's for a buck. I like my donuts without disgruntled pubes, after all. And I can count the number of times I've said "cuck" on one hand. Maybe two now, dammit.

Smash is not a fighting game
DBZ Boudakia is janky weeb trash
MK is for casuals who can't do a hadouken

SF is king
Tekken is great
VF is under appreciated
VF makes me realize my reaction time isn't what it used to be.

Tekken makes me realize I have th reflexs of an old man.

I did always play the Russian dude that did Muay Thai though so that might be part of the problem.

Smash is not a fighting game
DBZ Boudakia is janky weeb trash
MK is for casuals who can't do a hadouken

SF is king
Tekken is great
VF is under appreciated

You prolly just sayin that cuz someone like me cornered you once or twice.

And I agree with you bout virtual fighter. I'd play that shit for hours at the bowling alley while my dad bowled and was at the bar.

You problem just sayin that cuz someone like me cornered you once or twice.

And I agree with you bout virtual fighter. I'd play that shit for hours at the bowling alley while my dad bowled and was at the bar.
Nobody puts Baby in the corner.....

But seriously, if your bitch ass can't get out of the corner then you deserve to lose

Why CE over HF?
I know most people prefer Turbo/HF and even SS Turbo, I just like the slower game speed of CE with Super being my next favorite since it has the new characters in it (Cammy, T-Hawk, Fei Long, Dee Jay)
It is also the one I played the most since I had it as a wee lad for SNES

Also, Ermac is the best out of all of the ninja characters

Fite me
Ermac certainly has the most interesting lore/character development since the new ones started coming out.

I like how Reptile and Rain only exist because of color pallat swap mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back