WSOF 34 - Gaethje vs Firmino - New York

Man I wish Moraes could fight lineker, garbrandt, cruz, and Dillashaw

Yeah I realized that when I pushed enter. I had 0 sleep last night due to Rizin, but I disagree.

I really want to see him in the UFC now.

You new to Mma ? Out of curiosity? Seems like you haven't seen branch much... He was in the ufc years ago... But after he left, he's really found his stride.

P.s. no offense meant

You new to Mma ? Out of curiosity? Seems like you haven't seen branch much... He was in the ufc years ago... But after he left, he's really found his stride.

P.s. no offense meant

Nope, not new at all. I've been on Sherdog since 2009 and been following the sport since 2005. Just running on 0 sleep. I know Branch. He always seems tentative to me. He has good chokes and stuff. But it was frustrating to watch him almost let it slide to decision when he could have finished earlier.

And I don't remember him in the UFC for whatever reason.

I try not to be that guy, but... that judo chick looks pretty big to me to fight MMA at 135 or 145.

Biggest action of the card by far next

o3.5, Shields, Shields dec

Lets get the hug goin

I try not to be that guy, but... that judo chick looks pretty big to me to fight MMA at 135 or 145.
She is big. Kayla competed at 78 kg or 172 pounds in Olympic judo. And she looks way thicker now than this summer at the Olympics.

Seven nation army. Confidence increase Shields

If only Kayla had the cajones to just take a money fight with Gabi Garcia in Japan

Shields decision is my best outcome here.

lol @ all this talk about Fitch's diet. Dude has always been in shape and a cardio machine, what is that going to help?

Added more Fitch +175. This line is off.

1-0 Fitch. Shields needs to either keep kicking him or go after these tds harder. And please no more guard flopping smfh

lets go Fitch give me 4 more rounds like that

Rd 1 Fitch, obviously. Shields pulling guard after a shit TD attempt was dumb.

Back