Wtf is Chiesa wearing?

Every Saturday you make a thread to complain about something that has absolutely nothing to do with the fights.

Commentary, ring announcer, clothes people are wearing. Lmao. You need a hobby man.

Every Saturday you make a thread to complain about something that has absolutely nothing to do with the fights.

Commentary, ring announcer, clothes people are wearing. Lmao. You need a hobby man.
Post took all of five seconds to make bro, it’s possible to have a hobby, and waste a few minutes on sherdog as well.

Anyway, I’m glad to know I have a fan, make sure you tune in next Saturday for my next episode.

Post took all of five seconds to make bro, it’s possible to have a hobby, and waste a few minutes on sherdog as well.

Anyway, I’m glad to know I have a fan, make sure you tune in next Saturday for my next episode.
Don't feel too special bud, I take note of all the worst posters in the heavies.

330px-Michael_Chiesa_at_UFC_232.jpg

Don't feel too special bud, I take note of all the worst posters in the heavies.
Then you might want to take note of yourself, one of the worst type of poster is one that complains about people making UFC threads on a UFC forum on a UFC fight night… imagine that.

Santa muerte shirt

That's in poor taste for UFC to play sad songs while talking about that Ring boy , then show his dad crying, the switch to Chiesa wearing a shirt with skulls on it. UFC once again showing how grimey they are.

brb gonna channel this into my imagination since there are no pics

Back