WTF is going on with Rampage and Shanon

Rampage was spot on when he said:

“Boxers be acting like real cowards when we bring up MMA.”

Are these going to be boxing matches? Matt Mitrione and Frank Mir boxing actual boxers in a boxing match will not go well for them I don't imagine. Shannon Briggs will sleep Rampage in a boxing match.

09_UFC118_Couture_Toney_02.jpg

Did Rampage get shorter? I remember Wlad just towering over Shannon and look at Shannon towering over Rampage.

Nah 6’4 guys just tower over Rampage. He’s probably over-listed like many MMA dudes so he’s likely just 6’ tall. Wlad is like 6’7 so it makes sense he dwarfed him the way he dwarfs Page.

027jonjonesandquintonjackson.1327540829.jpg

Briggs is almost 50 but he is on the sauce. I think Rampage might be on TRT but he is really lazy. Everyone thinks people who use TRT is going to be some monster but the majority are middle aged dad looking dudes. You still need to put in the work and diet.

Briggs is almost 50 but he is on the sauce. I think Rampage might be on TRT but he is really lazy. Everyone thinks people who use TRT is going to be some monster but the majority are middle aged dad looking dudes. You still need to put in the work and diet.

Rampage just went n got Stem Cell therapy from the same spot Hughes/Pettis/Mir and other fighters have gone. Feelin the juice.

this is cringe shit. Shannon briggs has a girls name and just walks around saying lets go champ like he has brain damage. I hope they start doing cross over fights. 1 round boxing 1 mma. The fights would never get outta the second round.

They're fat, old and want money.
MMA "boxers" are the real winners. Get paid well for not being good at boxing but knowing in a real fight they'd win. Woodley was bad but when it's boxers vs MMA it's a win win for MMA IMO.

I couldn't imagine sitting through a video like this with all the fake shit going on lol. It's crazy that so many people eat this shit up.

Cause he's 3 or 4 inches taller than Rampage? Do you mean Vitali, cause he's 6'7" and they fought, but if it was Wlad he's still 6'6". Shoes can be a factor and Rampage is 6' - 6'1" tops. He is pretty old and beat down, wouldn't be surprised if Rampage did already lose an inch with that giant gut weighing him down.
Some is fake. The boxers know that in a real fight they're fucked. I think Mike Perry really doesn't realize that they realize that. That part wouldn't surprise me.

Rampage was wearing some weird sneaker moon boots. Shannon was making fun of him on instagram. I suspect Jackson is going to be a lot shorter come weigh in.

Back