Media Wtf is wrong with Conor?

Yea I have no idea what being on coke looks like lol
WE ARE ALL JUST ASSUMING.
WE COULD BE WAY OFF.
If I see a drunk person I cant assume he is drunk because i didnt see him put alcohol to his lips.
This is not rain.
These arrows cannot hurt me.

Stop yelling.

Stop yelling.
I am the great traitor. There must be no other. Anyone who even thinks about deserting this mission will be cut up into 198 pieces. Those pieces will be stamped on until what is left can be used only to paint walls. Whoever takes one grain of corn or one drop of water... more than his ration, will be locked up for 155 years. If I, Hhj, want the birds to drop dead from the trees... then the birds will drop dead from the trees. I am the wrath of God. The earth I pass will see me and tremble. But whoever follows me and the river, will win untold riches. But whoever deserts...

I have a friend who has been "making it" in Hollywood and late night TV as a comedy writer, and he essentially has an entourage with him at all times, with one of the guys being the drug guy who always has stuff on him. I'm assuming Conor has something even bigger than that, and that he is constantly surrounded by "yes" men who tell him to do anything and everything he wants. Conor is also probably fucked up 24/7 on coke, oxy, booze, and xanax.
So writers have entourages now?
I wonder if any of the big Sherdog posters have entourages?

Seemed like an Irish fella who had 1 too many, didnt mind him tbh

I am the great traitor. There must be no other. Anyone who even thinks about deserting this mission will be cut up into 198 pieces. Those pieces will be stamped on until what is left can be used only to paint walls. Whoever takes one grain of corn or one drop of water... more than his ration, will be locked up for 155 years. If I, Hhj, want the birds to drop dead from the trees... then the birds will drop dead from the trees. I am the wrath of God. The earth I pass will see me and tremble. But whoever follows me and the river, will win untold riches. But whoever deserts...

I was named after the father of Jesus, born in Africa and I am white. So there is that.

Now, for my comical rebuttal...because I am still laughing....

If I want to eat, I will eat. And if you tell me I can't take a grain of corn or a drop of water, I am eating you. I will eat you for 155 years. I will eat you, pooh you out, then use the pooh for fertilizer so I can grow more food. I can use that to eat and feed animals and eat them too.

That is all when you pass the earth or whatever but after I resuscitated the birds.

I was named after the father of Jesus, born in Africa and I am white. So there is that.

Now, for my comical rebuttal...because I am still laughing....

If I want to eat, I will eat. And if you tell me I can't take a grain of corn or a drop of water, I am eating you. I will eat you for 155 years. I will eat you, pooh you out, then use the pooh for fertilizer so I can grow more food. I can use that to eat and feed animals and eat them too.

That is all when you pass the earth or whatever but after I resuscitated the birds.
When we reach the sea, we will build a bigger ship, and sail north to take Trinidad from the Spanish crown. From there we'll sail on and take Mexico from Cortés.

What great treachery that will be!

I think I already replied to this thread title without actually reading any posts,
but I should do it again.

What's wrong with conner is the thing that causes people to grow giant heads and faces. That thing.

What's it called? I can never remember.

When we reach the sea, we will build a bigger ship, and sail north to take Trinidad from the Spanish crown. From there we'll sail on and take Mexico from Cortés.

What great treachery that will be!

You may not reach the sea. I own the sea. I grew up on an island surrounded by the water I rule. I am the wrath that will tear down your ship, regardless of how big it is. You will all be eaten by sea creatures. Then the sea creatures will pooh you out and make food for the coral reefs. The coral reefs will grow and take down any ship your kin folk may try and build. The coral reefs will hold even more sea creatures and eat them fuckers to.

On a serious note, did I do any better there? That was all free typing...

Back